Check my plant out

Hey bro @DarhkGrows i see you have a wild one on your hands… I’m here to tell you that you’re not alone… I’m letting mine do her thing… i didn’t top her just some lst training…i will be putting her in a 2×4 tent come the 1st of next month with a better light… Sweetie is 40 days old today.

2 Likes

Hey there thnx for the tag @MrPeat

I have been in your exact position, super cropping at this point is pretty much your only option.

Roll the stems until they are soft, then bend them at 90* degrees, and support them with something.
Bamboo sticks
I personally love the yoyo hangers I got off amazon, amazing! So handy!

Here was my problem (I work away things can get hectic)

This was the solution

3 Likes

Very nice job @Nicky … they lookin great :+1:

1 Like

@anon1893985 thanks it was a great result, the buds grew just fine. Of course I thinned the plants out alot to and got rid of lower larf and sucker stems.

Once they are all chopped up no one can tell they grew sideways or crooked anyways lol.

Made some yeilds and was all good, you will do the same if you can super crop early.
Be sure to lollipop and defoilate after the stretch.

1 Like

That’s sweet stuff bro … congrats :beers:

@Nicky thanks for taking the time to reply! Would my plan with the net work? I figure I will go 1ft or so from the middleish top and put the net there. Basically is there a limit to how far down I go?

1 Like

I can’t help you on that… I’ve never used one.

So here is what I’ve done I am using my net to hold the main top down I didn’t super crop anything. Gained about 5 more inches of head room. I’ve also spread out the branches best I could.

and here is a top down view. Hopefully this is good?

1 Like

As long as it’s high enough to support the heavy buds in the near future :beers:

I would spread those limbs out as far as I could

@anon1893985 yea some won’t go any further and then some are just short of the next square. Thought about using my twist tie to make a few smaller squares within each bigger square. Square-ception :joy:

You’re welcome @Nicky. I just remember you are good with Autos. I am better with Sativas.

1 Like

Do you have pics , i super cropped one auto and it didnt like it one bit and i ended up with the lowest yeild ive ever done ,me personally i would not super crop ur auto

I would just either weave ur plant in and out of ur net or get another net to put on top and weave it in and out of ur netting

Yea @Aussie_autos i have a pic here is what I did.

I didn’t do any cropping. Honestly I was afraid to :face_with_peeking_eye::grimacing:

1 Like

Yah i dont blame you and really its not worth it with a auto flower if it was a photoperiod plant i would say super crop it but autos no

I just am curing a Ethos, inzane-in-the-membrane… Local grow store guy gave me a mother and he and his co worker showed me tests for 32%!!!

(sativa)

Didn’t like how the net was I couldn’t get it as good as I wanted. So today I did some lst laid her out much more flatter!! Almost even and opened the middle up a lot. Hopefully that will be more bud. Also moved my other 3 plants from within the tent and have them sitting just outside. Guess I will see in a few days it that was a bad choice :joy::grimacing:

Here are pics that were taken after the adjustments were made. Also done a ton of leaf tucking!!

2 Likes

After she springs back I’d do a light defoliation of those fan leaves and open up some more sites. Helps with airflow too!

1 Like

Ok I’ll give it a whirl after the 4th lol