Caligurl's 2021 Mushroom Grow

And my next spore print. I need to order some new spores so I can have some variety.

9 Likes

I’ll give ya a hint😉
It’s much easier working with LC then it is prints. Prints can be a crap shot and kinda alot of work. Cloning to an LC is super easy and gives you endless spawn ready to go! No waiting on spores😎
Find a boomer you really like, tear the cap in half and cut out a small piece of tissue. Drop that tissue into your newly made jar of LC solution. Wait a couple of weeks for the blob, then start drawing out of it to your spawn bags. Shaves of 7-10 days. Super clean and when you start running low on LC just make a new jar of solution and give it a little squirt from your old jar😉

Your above pics are looking great, it’s alot of fun growing Pizza toppings😍

4 Likes

Capri Sun seems to be all the rage at the moment for LC. May give it a try for grins at some point.

3 Likes

Hey, thanks @StonedCold13 ! I have 4 LC’s going right now… a portobello, blue oyster, King Bolete and Shiitake’s

I think I have to throw away the Blue oyster due to contamination but the others look great!

2 Likes

For my LC, I used this

4 pounds of Corn Dextrose
1 pound of Dry Malt Extract

Mix together, then add 20 grams of this mix and 1 gram of Soy Peptone to 500 ml of water

5 Likes

LC recipe
600ml distilled water
12ml light karo
1.2g extra light malt extract
PC for 30 mins @15psi👍

4 Likes

Hey Caligurl :wave: my name is Brian, nice to meet you!! I’m a beginner & don’t know much of anything when it comes to growing. I have a Blueberry auto going “first one ever” it’s 7 weeks old, but that’s not why I am contacting you. I’m interested in growing shrooms :mushroom: can you direct me to a reputable website where I can find out more information on this? Thank you :blush: here is a couple pictures of my first born girl. I had a problem with the light as you can see.

4 Likes

I second the inquiry… :point_up:t4: @Caligurl
:grin: :wink:
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

You could always hang out at the shroomery dot c o m
And ck out spore works dot com

4 Likes

1 Like

Anytime buddy :metal:

Here’s some more photos my friend shared

2 Likes

Tell your friend nice work :wink:

1 Like

Will do! Thanks! I can’t wait to get some photo seeds from her & have her guidance growing them come springtime.

She’s been growing for years :wink:

Nice to have a mentor :muscle:

1 Like

Amen to that brother! Is there anything around the house that I can use to get calcium for one of my girls?

There are tons of spore stores out there. Just make sure they ship to your local. The spores are sold with the intent of scientific purposes to study the spores not to grow them :wink:
lilshopofspores premiumspores etc

3 Likes

Thank you for the info :pray:

2 Likes

I wanna trip :sun_with_face:

1 Like