Caligurl’s 2022 no Fuss Grow

Thanks!!!

2 Likes

Or if you are doing multiple runs of the sane thing you can reduce it down to just oil and squeegee out all you can, then on the last run do as suggested.

4 Likes

So 1 of the Sneaky Freaky’s popped up as did the Glueberry… the Glueberry looks a little sad but so small I can’t really tell whats going on…

7 Likes

Book marking this lol, @Caligurl do you have directions on learning this somewhere? If so , can you get me there

1 Like

Here’s my blog (journal) Just warning, it has/is a learning experience for me so the beginning of the journal is super basic and some of the processes have changed (for me at least) but without upgrading and spending a bunch of money, the first way I did QWET will work for anyone wanting to get started!

3 Likes

Today’s update! 5 Above ground:

Also, had the second (replacement) Charlotte’s Dementia sprout and it went into the soil.

6 Likes

If you do reduce it too far and it’s too thick to pour out just add a bit of alcohol back to it to loosen it up

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

I read on here to get everclear 191. But all i can find is 151 everclear ?? Nothing online says 191 lol

1 Like

It’s 190. And if you can’t get it locally, you may be able to get this:

https://www.amazon.com/Extractohol-Organic-Certified-Proof-Cane-extra/dp/B01APQLE3A?dchild=1&keywords=Extractohol+-O+Certified+Organic+190+Cane&qid=1627398416&sr=8-1&linkCode=ll1&tag=emilyk-20&linkId=a035f72d6f0f144ca48b589e616a974a&language=en_US&ref_=as_li_ss_tl?tag=greenrel-20

2 Likes

Ok i was just making sure, before i go running around to liquor stores lol couldnt find it online lol :sweat_smile: :upside_down_face: , thank you

2 Likes

Wow. Lol thats expensive :rofl: hopefully its around here somewhere lol

1 Like

I have to go two states away.

1 Like

Im in michigan, i thought it was available, ill do some checking around

1 Like

Good luck.

2 Likes

Thank you. Really looking forward to making gummies and those chocolates :chocolate_bar: :yum: :relaxed:. Just cant wait to have my Own products lol.

2 Likes

Definitely do NOT want to use 150 proof: the water will wreck your extraction.

3 Likes

It may be illegal in your state and that makes it illegal to ship it there too. I get mine in Nevada

3 Likes

So 2 more popped up! I still have a few that might take a while. When I put them in the cup I dropped the peat cup and the little sprout fell out and I didn’t want to go fishing for it. We’ll see.

So the 2 newest additions are Sneaky Freaky #3 and Charlottes YesterDream!

Anyone have good method for watering little seedlings for 3-4 days???

6 Likes

@Keke420 this is the beginning of my weed journal. I’m in the seedling stage! As you can see I just don’t even bother anymore with domes… i think more laziness than anything but as the title says ‘no fuss’.

4 Likes