Caligurl’s 2022 no Fuss Grow

my fantasy glasses are solo cups.

6 Likes

My seeds are jelly :joy::joy::joy: the random rinsed out ramekin they get stuck in gets no micro fiber cloth treatment before being stuck someplace I partial forget about :joy::joy:

Good luck and happy growing!

3 Likes

They look so dainty :green_heart:

3 Likes

They’re off! 3 new clones, and 7 of the 9 seeds sprouted tails so they are in dirt as well!

16 Likes

7 Likes

So the clones are: Hella Jelly, Kushman’s Grape Ape, and Mango Mintality

7 Likes

congrats, let the adventure begin lol

4 Likes

Thanks! Fun, as always LOL!!

4 Likes

image-308
image-299 (1)
:+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

10 Likes

Get it GIRL!

3 Likes

@Caligurl wondering if ya could help me out tonight, i just finished trimming my 1st plant ( ever ) lol. I put the trimmed buds in a grove bag with humidity meter( buds hung dried in closet 7 days ) my question is what do i do with this leftover stuff? Was thinking id use it for gummies in the future.

5 Likes

Oh no… the powdery stuff in the first pic is no good… I’ll have to dispose of that properly for you jajajaja

Bu seriously, you can make qwet with it or even make pucks to smoke or press. The trim is def for qwet.

4 Likes

:laughing: :rofl: :joy: ive been trying to read up the last couple days on the cooking and gummies… i think ill just start with gummies when everything is ready. Bought a immersion circulator stick. , ( i can burn water lol ) hoping this will help me with the decarbing & hours of keeping an i on it lol

3 Likes

Read my concentrates journal! You can just make a qwet with the kief and some Everclear, You shouldn’t need an immersion blender.

5 Likes

I was thinking that for oils & butters. Ill need to read up on what your talikng about qwet… im pretty much a light weight, thought that stuff was for the tough guys or gals lol. I will try to find your Journal ( probably been in it at some point lol ) love reading all the journals

2 Likes

The qwet will make a finished product similar to wax or dab. Yes it’s wrong but the only easy way to properly dose anything. 1 gram is 759mg thc. Divide from there for how many edibles you want to make and what strength.

So 1 batch of gummies makes 85 gummies. I want them 20mg each means I need 1700 mg meaning I need 2.26 g of wax/dab. Easy peezy!

7 Likes

@Caligurl I’m going to do my first Source run this weekend. I think you said you stop it part way through and move to the smaller dab-type containers, About how far into the run do you stop it?

2 Likes

Almost done. It’s usually the consistency of maple syrup or so, you should be able to pour the most of it out then use a silicon spatula to get the rest.

2 Likes

You judge by sight?

2 Likes

Yeah pretty much

If you fill the crucible to the line, I transfer out when it’s almost to the bottom… maybe the size of a 50 cent piece. Will make sense once you do it

4 Likes