Caligurl’s 2022 no Fuss Grow

So the time is nearing! In a few weeks, according to I’ll be dropping a few seeds…

They will be autos from a friend @repins12. I think I’ve narrowed it down to Charolette’s Dementia and Arachnid Pie. But I really, really want to do the Sneaky Freaky reg… ugh! Choices.

I want this year’s grow to be all outdoors so I can use my tents for my mushrooms (Blue and Golden Oyster, maybe some wine caps and ‘others’).

Anyway, I have a few weeks… I think I’ll tdrop the seeds on March 2nd, New moon in Pisces! I’ll be re-using my soil in the 30 gallon pots from last year with some fresh amendments. Thing is that I’m traveling a lot for work so hubby will be keeping an eye on them for me. I told hi. Tonight it looked like he would be learning to grow the sacred plant LOL.

16 Likes

Gonna be mighty cool then unless your in Mexico. I wont make the mistake of planting auto seeds early outside again. Grow them a month indoor 24/7 then transplant outdoor mid April and your yield will be triple

5 Likes

I’m gonna pull up a chair :chair: over in the corner
image-299

:v:t4:

5 Likes

Do it girl :blush::blush::blush::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

3 Likes

Set to watch the magic.

2 Likes

set to watch

4 Likes

I’m watching just because of how much other valuable information I have gotten from your other post.

5 Likes

Thanks everyone!!

3 Likes

You’re making me blush LOL

3 Likes

im in gurl…next to my brother in the back…im bringing biltong… :sweat_smile: :sunglasses: :v:

1 Like

O lord now i can set and watch magic :heart_eyes::green_heart::hugs:

giphy

5 Likes

Hope u dont mind im tagging along for the ride

@JaneQP @fiz @The_Cannabowlist @Graysin @Arrow @dman

Here’s my new journal. I would love to have you guys here with me! You all crack me up and we could all use that these days

Not much will happen until March 2 except me prepping the soil in the old pots.

11 Likes

Hey we can still be here blowing up your feed while you wait :v:

5 Likes

Whoohoo! Thanks! Representing Jersey Women Growers! :woman_farmer:t2:

2 Likes

That is how we roll, innit?

3 Likes

I’ve been calling it “the sacred” since I started smoking in high school. :wink: Back when a 1/4 oz was $5.

Those were the days! Well, not really, the weed was meh, full of seeds, and not always easy to obtain.

5 Likes

:joy::rofl: that’s what I keep hearing. I remember smoking some weed in high school (circa 2004-2008) and thinking I didn’t get what people were so excited about - it took forever to get anywhere and my throat was usually on fire before I was high at all. But then again, we smoked largely out of Coke cans or 2” glass pipes so it was straight from the fire into the back of your throat. Its sure come a long way even since then.

8 Likes

We used to call them a nickel bag :wink:

2 Likes

:+1: Hitch-hikin, like the old days.

2 Likes