Calamity’s Skywalker OG Grow

@MadamCalamity if you unscrew you’re inline fan and clean tge blades off , I’m almost sure you will find much more of that in your vent tube and your fan . Its not mites love , its no mistaking them I promise . And it be so many thripes, mites , you definitely will know it . Ibthink it’s just air fuzz , I find my dog hair on my plants and Sassy Marie don’t even come to this side of the house hardly anymore , so it can be from your clothes are air born .
Out at the farmers , it’s imperative you wash down before entering the flower rooms die to the high volumes of pollen that be in the air and many don’t know how they plants be getting pollinated and the first thing is they cut off the sacks , are assumed the plant went hermaphrodite and the whole time they came from outside straight to the tent and it be all on you . I see :eyes: it all the time here but if I mentioned it , some would think I’m really far off the deep end , but it’s real facts, you can pollinate your plants just from going in the tent from outdoors if the pollen is heavy enough… and it’s really that time of year to be honest , but I don’t think you have mites @MadamCalamity , I think it’s just air dust or fuzz , you can always do 1/4 cup of milk to a gallon and foliar spray , some used light dish soap, peroxide, need oil , D.E. and Jack’s has a good one I think cause due to the better results being from Coco with they nutrient line and Coco is ran almost a light version of hydro being Coco is soilless.
You good :+1:!

3 Likes

yeah i do low temps. but somewhere in here i saw the high ph thing. never personally done it.

1 Like

:scissors: cut a branch off yesterday when I was inspecting my girls. It was no longer supporting itself and didn’t really have a good way to get into the back right corner to tie it up. It wasn’t getting adequate lighting like the others so I figured screw it…it’s just easier to chop it. Now I have a tester bud. Washed it and now it’s hanging up to dry! It’s so sparkly too! Glistens like a diamond :sparkles::gem:

11 Likes

Out of likes. Unfortunate it was down, but at least it is usable! :grin:

2 Likes

Yum!

May the Force be with you!!

3 Likes

Are we sharing at all ?

I should make it in time , are just save the roaches please!

2 Likes

I would share the love with everyone if I could.

5 Likes

My sugar leaves are dying…should I just chop early before it gets worse? It spread rather quickly. Or am I just being a worry wort?

2 Likes

Well that sucks. Maybe provide some pictures of said leaves. Light off + flash….

I chopped one of my autos for that reason.

1 Like

Once my sugar leafs start to die I chop if not it can lead to budrot imo also gives a crappy bag appeal

1 Like

Thanks @LiesGrows definitely don’t want bud rot.

1 Like

@Low

5 Likes

Start your 48 hours of darkness now. Chop in the dark…

I would.

4 Likes

Tell me about it I had to chop probably a 6-7g bud off my Chemdog that just came down cause of mold thankfully I don’t believe it was anywhere else looked everywhere only saw it in the 1 bud still sucks tho

2 Likes

Possible mold/start of rot or pest webbing. Inspect and wash everything well.

3 Likes

:grimacing: That’s a bummer! Sorry to hear that.

2 Likes

1 Like

Good eye @Low
I never would have seen that!

3 Likes

It’s a shitty situation to be in… idk that I’d even wait the 48 hours. Consider skipping the dark period… chop now and wash/inspect every bud… or maybe go dark now and chop at this time tomorrow in the dark… :man_shrugging: Up to you.

A week earlier than planned isn’t too terrible.

4 Likes

My vote given recent development would be to chop and inspect as soon as time allows. Inspect / trim any suspect spots, bud wash, trim, dry. Be thorough and surgical before starting the dry…

Don’t recall which you typically do, but this probably calls for a wet trim.

3 Likes