Calamity’s Skywalker OG Grow

So this will be my first grow in over 10 years. I’ve played around with micro grows in the past. Just thought it would be fun. I germinated a couple skywalker og fem seeds yesterday that I ordered from ILGM. Although I’m only planning on growing 1 you just never know lol
My intention is to learn and have fun :slightly_smiling_face:

Any tips trick or constructive criticism is appreciated.

Available Nutrients:
Cal mag
Big bloom
Grow big
Tiger bloom
Wholly mackerel
Sledge hammer
Kelp me kelp you
Boomerang
Bembe
Recharge
Mykos Extreme

Ph up
Ph down

Medium:
FFHF

Water Source:
Zero Water or Distilled

Tent:
27x27x63

Light:
Sf1000 (3’x3’ veg 2’x2’ flower)

Equipment:
TDS
PH

Strain:
Skywalker OG Fem by ILGM

@OldGypsy @JamJam @CalamityJane @Hellraiser @Mark0427 @Nicky @yoshi @JackAndSan @Low

13 Likes

Good luck @MadamCalamity i’ll be following.

3 Likes

@MadamCalamity looking forward to following your grow✌

3 Likes

Cant wait. sounds like a blast!!

2 Likes

Hey thanks for the tag @MadamCalamity … I can’t but feel this could get confusing…

GIF image 129

:thinking::laughing:

I’ve not used any of those nutes or tried coco yet, so good luck my friend! I’m set to watch! :eyes:

5 Likes

I was considering getting the Skywalker strain, but I read that it can be really tall and it’s better off outdoors. I’m interested to see how this goes for you because I may try myself. Good luck to your grow!

5 Likes

Hey @DB_Cooper i too am interested in this strain and will be running at least one with some blue dream. The strains that stretch for the sun you can do if you control veg time and train.

@MadamCalamity
Excited to see where this goes, judging by your post I’m assuming we are starting the OG seeds around the same time.

2 Likes

Hey sister Jane,

My Gary 2.0, mutant cyborg snail, is a skywalker OG! :snail:

2 Likes

Sweet! Will definitely be fallowing!

1 Like

@MadamCalamity I have one of those just broke the dirt in a one gallon , which I’m sure it’s going to take 4-6 weeks to get situated in there , but I’m also noticing a slight medium difference in Promix #4 with one part BioLive is a much better seedling starter than Light Warrior Fox Farm with one part Happy Frog Fertilizer , but I’ll follow your journal on your sky walker og to see how yours perform.

3 Likes

Love Skywalker OG, have a great grow!

4 Likes

@Hellraiser is a short are tall plant :potted_plant:?

2 Likes

@MadamCalamity

Have any updates?

Day 1

We have action! Meet Padme and Leia. We shall see who has the force :joy:

6 Likes

I guess we will see who turns to the dark side.

2 Likes

Just as long as neither turn into a Jar Jar Binks

4 Likes

3 Likes

Day 2

Welcome home Leia and Padme! Spent my morning setting up the tent that will be their forever home until I decide which lucky lady has the force.

They did stretch a little bit in the dome but now that they are in the tent they should be happy and not trying to stretch for the light. I have my light on the lowest setting and the DLI is at 15. I plan on running the light 24 hrs for the next 1-2 weeks until switching to 18/6.

I don’t know if anyone will see this but I do want to thank some of the guys on here because there is some very valuable information that I have been reading the last few days! Great refresher course for sure. I’m feeling very confident and can’t wait to see them grow happy and healthy. :green_heart:

@Nicky hope it’s okay to tag you.
Is the DLI in order with the growth stage it is in?

4 Likes

@MadamCalamity

Looks nice and clean!

1 Like

@Low Thank you! It took longer then I anticipated to set it up and get everything sanitized. I’m exhausted but it will be worth it!

1 Like