Bulldognuts CBD Grow

sounds like you are under it’s spell :rofl: already RoorRip

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::grin: I didn’t even notice that but was fully under its spell this weekend. Flipp’n auto correct gets me all the time.

3 Likes

Went in a closet disinfecting rampage. Turn my OCD loose on my closet with a butt load of disinfectant. I used a thrip killer that has been oil and pyrethrins. Also bought 500 of these ladies for after the killing has stopped :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

My first ever Zkittles is nearing 8 weeks of flowering so I’m super keen to try it out when she’s ready!

9 Likes

I hope what you grow tastes like mine! Everyone that smokes it loves the high

5 Likes

Oh great, thankyou! I’ve heard only good things about this strain :heart::purple_heart::blue_heart:

3 Likes

I’m supposed to receive my Zkittles Auto next monday… I bought it with the store credits I’ve been winning… I can’t wait to try a new strain :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

7 Likes

Y’all should love it. I have 4 more seeds and can only hope the pheno is the same. I couldn’t believe how fat and swollen her buds got

4 Likes

You’ll love it Starr. I’m smoking the 1st harvest from June and pretty good. The other 3 are curing in the Grove Bags and sure will be better :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

So may be a dumb question but what kinda of life/growth pattern can one expect from clones? I get they are a faster transition to flower but do they behave in any ways that need consideration? Size, sensitivity to nutes or anything?

3 Likes

No dumb question my friend.

If you take your clone while in veg, it will grow like a regular clone with the nodes alternating left and right. As opposed to a plant from a seeds where all the nodes are equally distanced on both sides of the stem, a clone will have alternating heights for the left and right branches…

If you take your clone while in flower, it’s called a monstercrop, and the nodes will go every which way they feel like, absolutely no symmetry in monstercrop… but a lot of nodes at alternating height…

And for the different traits, it will depend on you. If they are grown the same way, you’ll get the same size and what not… Different training methods will give you more differentiated results. As for the nutes, they will take the same as the parents, imo… :nerd_face:

18 Likes

My zkittles has a fruity gassy smell one smell way diff from the other. One is more fruity smell and one has a more gassy fuely smell. Wife hates the ones smell says it stinks. I says thats when u know its gonna be a good one

5 Likes

Good looking kap. So outside of the process the plants not gonna like do anything crazy. Like grow out of control etc right? It should show similar traits as its mother? And for monster cropping when do you pull the cut at transition then put it back on 18-6? I have been on the fence about cutting clones cuz it’s a while new world but this strain I’ve only got one seed left and I think its gonna be a good strain so thinking about keeping it going.

3 Likes

It all depends how you like to train them… :nerd_face:
The regular clone is easier to redirect the individual branches where you want them…
With a monster crop it’s a little bit more difficult, because it grows really wildly… every which way…
Any time you do some defoliation, try to clone one or two cuttings… That way you’ll get some practice (that’s where I’m at now…) and if the strains you cloned is super good, you already have a few clones… if you don’t like it as much, just throw the clones away of give them away. You’ll at least have acquired some new techniques! :nerd_face:

9 Likes

Good idea and yeah I like to beat em up a lil bit so regular cloning sounds like a move. Idk much about techniques. I was just gonna throw some cloning solution on em and drop em in some wet rockwool. From there humidity dome etc. U think that’s sustainable?

3 Likes

I’m still struggling to get my cloning game up myself, but it sounds like a good plan… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Ours is super sweet and fruity. Wife was in love with her

1 Like

Monsters may make for lots of cloning potential (IDK) but they are an absolute pain to keep trimmed up once you decide to take them through flower. At least that’s what I experienced when I did one accidentally. (I thought the mother hadn’t went into flower when I took the cuttings)
That was a bushy nightmare.

8 Likes

Oof yeah I dont want those troubles :rofl: I abhor trimming.

3 Likes

@kaptain3d i made that homemade cloner cheap works great first set 10 days to root this set was like 4 or 5. All i do is clonex gel then dip in great white. Set clone in collar. All i put in cloner is ro and clonex solution. Ph to 5.8 and go to town add ro water to it 2 or 3 days later then roots seem to explode no change of water just add and they blew up fast. Clonex gel will last alot of cuts so would great white if just using for that purpose lol. Double down on root agents. Seen it on a yt video

4 Likes