Bulldognuts CBD Grow

So u threw some microrhiza on there to try stimulating root growth?

2 Likes

Looks like @kaptain3d has you covered, which is a good thing considering I know next to nothing about cloning. But will be changing that in the future :+1:

7 Likes

Wow thats worth more than a like as I read through your journal @Bulldognuts
I got a lille way behind.
Fantastic

3 Likes

Love those clips. Oh and the buds lol @Bulldognuts

2 Likes

Awesome explanation @kaptain3d
I never knew that so thanks @TheAlchemist for your question

3 Likes

Once again the BOM contest is open for August.

11 Likes

You smashed another harvest brother glad to see it! Hope all is smoking well. You said no burping with the bags you used? How’s that work?

1 Like

You ok @Bulldognuts? Its been awhile since ive seen you around. Hope all is well.

10 Likes

Yeah… Where you at @Bulldognuts :wink:

10 Likes

Second both of these, i’ve even tagged you in my journal and haven’t heard from you. @Bulldognuts we haven’t seen you in 16 days

6 Likes

Where you at @Bulldognuts

5 Likes

I’ve messaged him on another service to check if he’s alright :pray::purple_heart:

10 Likes

Hes super busy Ive heard from him recently :+1:

14 Likes

Thank you for the update!

5 Likes

@Fergus thanks for the update :pray:

4 Likes

Oh OK great to hear :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Hey everyone I’m still alive. Been super busy with work and trying to take care of family issues, the good kind, not bad. Since I currently don’t have a grow going I neglected coming here to spend time with my canna family. I’ve never had a area in the house dedicated to growing. That is about to change, I will now have a room dedicated to only growing. Hopefully I will be able to get my space ready soon. I’ll still be using tents, I have a new 4x8 and will also have room to set up my 4x4. I appreciate you guys taking the time to check in with me. In the infamous words of the Terminator…

@anon33684698
@Carpenter
@DefNSmokn
@Hello777hi
@Fergus

30 Likes

Man I though was gonna have the post with ur saying first time bulldognuts responded in a while lol. Glad to hear all is well. Post some pics when I can on the new spot. Exciting knowing u have a dedicated area now huh???

5 Likes

Good stuff Bully cant wait to see your next grow.

4 Likes

He’s alive!!! :heart_eyes::tada::confetti_ball:

Glad to hear you’re doing well my friend! :blue_heart:

6 Likes