Bulldognuts CBD Grow

I have the original in Grove Bags, probably 3 weeks now. To lazy and tired go check date. The wife is loving it, she says it definitely makes her feel better, not a miracle cure but she feels like it helps her. Keeping in mind I’m just a occasional smoker of high thc weed and only hit the pipe a couple of times when I’m smoking. I tried the Blueberry CBD and would say for me it was like taking a low dose of Zanax. Very calming and gives me a feeling of well-being. :+1:

14 Likes

Thanks

Would have like to have seen it have a little more growth, but being my first attempt at cloning I’m feeling satisfied enough :+1:

3 Likes

Another great grow journal and harvest too! Thanks for the share of knowledge and quips of the day. Hope to get a read on yer next adventure. Stay safe tween now and then!

Peace Mang :v:

3 Likes

Those are fat Bully, great job. :+1:

3 Likes

Congrats on your harvest good job! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Another job well done BDogg!!!

4 Likes

Very nice harvest, you should be set for awhile.

5 Likes

Well done Bdog :ok_hand:…congrats on the harvest …:muscle: :sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

I concur with @Arrow Outmotherfrigginstanding :v:t4:

5 Likes

Very well done bulldog, enjoy the fruits of your labor. So glad it helps your wife. I’m going to try a CBD strain for my wife as well! She doesn’t smoke. So we will see!

4 Likes

You can say that again! Congrats on a super grow :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

@dbrn32 @MoBilly I wanted to give you guys a update on Blueberry terpenes. I hadn’t opened the Grove Bag recently, they have been staying at 60% rh . I decided to open bag last night and it is really starting to go to fruit like aroma. Definitely better than when they went in. We really haven’t tried any that has been fully cured yet, so hopefully it will start get a more fruit like taste :+1:

20 Likes

Thanks brother. I just put half lb in two 1/4 lb. bags. Honestly, not sure what it will do. They are almost cured. Thanks for the report. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

If nothing else, I’m definitely a fan of Grove Bags. Complete satisfaction with performance and no burping :+1:

9 Likes

I actually tried something different this go round. I put a 2 way Boveda pacts and a hygrometer in each jar. The buds remained at 62ish % I’ve only burped about 4 times in 2 months. I was surprised to see how hard they had gotten and how good the smelled today when I put them in the bags.

9 Likes

My Critical and my Purple K will be ready for the bags in, maybe, two days.
Fingers crossed that burping is a thing of the past.
:crossed_fingers:

10 Likes

Using them to cure the last 4 skittlez and haven’t burped any of them. Mini hygrometer reads 60-62% every time I check :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Blueberry is my absolute favourite to “check on” while curing. I find that my RH stays quite steady with the Boveda packs as well, so as long as the hygrometer shows in range I usually don’t bother them, but “oh I’d better just stick my nose into the Blueberry jars just to be certain” :wink::wink::wink:

10 Likes

Blueberry does that in my house as well… but we’re both in love with the Zkittlez.

6 Likes

Skittlez is a great smoke and my closet spells awesome when I open the bags for a whiff :love_you_gesture:

7 Likes