Bulldognuts 3rd journal Northern Lights and Chemdawgs

Im set to watch for sure u guys r hilarious.

1 Like

Oh and u have noce plants. Lmao

1 Like

Happy canniversary @Cannabian. Time flys by when ur having fun huh.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag BDog, wouldnā€™t want to miss this! Happy growing my friend

2 Likes

Happy canna day @Cannabian ā€¦:tada::beers::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Cannabian. :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Thanks all for the happy thing! We can all use some of that!

3 Likes

Thank you for the tag @Bulldognuts :grin: good luck with these. I hope your enjoying the Jackā€™s as much as I am. Life is much simpler :wink:

1 Like

Set to watching going to be exciting

Think im gonna do this next batch of 6 in covo with jacks also. What else beside the 3 part should i get. Like silica or anything like that. Big bud just what ill need most and the boosters or what nots. @Covertgrower well they will be autos so maybe tag @Not2SureYet @Nicky. Any others u guys use with ur jacks

2 Likes

I use tribus original with mine. Once a weekāœŒļø

4 Likes

The Holy Grail for me, simple and fast. Lifeā€™s gotten busy so itā€™s that much more appreciated. I think everyone has gotten busier. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

My store by me dont have tribus how about mammoth p microbes cann control

I would look into an alternative supplier. Tribus is more affordable with more microbes per volume. But mammoth P will work too. Iā€™m using it currently.

3 Likes

Sweet man thatā€™s for the tag set to watching!

I can order tribus o line i believe amazon has it but do they deliver here. Hydro pros usually has everything i need. What else do u use with ur jacks. Any big bud. Bud candy anything like that. Need a good line up so i dont mess up the plants lol

Hit me.back on my page so we dont kill his thread with my nonsense lol

Canā€™t wait man! New house and work has had me slammed . Iā€™ll try to keep up :wink:

3 Likes

Just wanted to let people know that latewood contacted me today about seeds for BOM win. Iā€™m going get 5 LA Confidential photos :slightly_smiling_face:

23 Likes

No doubt, Iā€™m trying to get the hatches battened down for winter. Weā€™ve had a nice stretch of Indian Summer here, so Iā€™ve been busy outside the house myself.

6 Likes