Bulldognuts 3rd journal Northern Lights and Chemdawgs

Come on ChemDud…lil guys gotta hatch :hatching_chick::hatching_chick:!!! Good stuff…what are the chances you and T start new journals same day!! Hmm crā crā…

5 Likes

Cheers mate set to watch.

1 Like

I’m back from whatever kind of leave I was on ive got Tony’s of reading to catch up on nice to see a new journal I’ll be starting one as soon as I can get my new puppy calmed down, she’s really sweet but soo much energy. 9 weeks old and every time I take a pic she takes off attacking a toy. I’m set to watch so far I’ve only got 2 gsc seedlings I about killed by being too busy with dog, first I forgot to turn their light back on all day, then I forgot to water but they’re coming thru it.,thanks for the tag

3 Likes

Hell yeah doggie I’m in this b*****ch :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m stoked, stoned and set to watching!! :wink::sunglasses::v::love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

You know I’m always on board, thanks @Bulldognuts

1 Like

Thanks for the tag. I’ll be right behind you.

1 Like

I’m set to watch for sure. Can’t wait to see your next bud of the month winner :call_me_hand:t3:

2 Likes

I’ll tag along if you don’t mind

1 Like

I also am watching!

1 Like

Happy canniversary Cannabian!!!
:tada::balloon::cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

I’m here, placed a drink in hand…watching…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

How tf did you know?! I had to click on his name just to see if it shows when you joined and whaddya know, @Cannabian is 10/14/19

Tenga just had to be like ‘FIRST!’ :laughing:

Happy Slice-of-cake-not-a-whole-cake-so-not-your-Bday-but-your-Cannaversary Day trunkmaster flex

Roll a biggen (or vape a ‘tossed salad’ like @repins12 lmao)

1 Like

Oh Wow! I had no idea? :blush: tganks for that!

1 Like

ILGM stands by it guarantee. Will be hanging out.

1 Like

Happy anniversary, brother :+1:

2 Likes

I’m set to watching. Definitely gonna be tagging along. Good luck :+1: :v:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag brother. :eyes:

1 Like

I be watching right on!

2 Likes

Here’s my new journal @Irishlady269 @Mark0427

2 Likes