Bulldognuts 3rd journal Northern Lights and Chemdawgs

Looking at new ones today before everything pops off. Got 9 in cups 2 going in cups today most likely. Looks bare in my house with no plants. Wife cut down cheese last night. Loose buds got 500.4 g didnt weight the hanging buds looks about same amount tho. Got a ton of weight off her lol. And she stinks so good right now too.

4 Likes

Had the same thing happened to me it sucks but just have to be glad you found it before you lost it all

1 Like

The donks are still on the plants so… we shall see if the super higj RH causes mento harvest early? I would trybto run a dehumidifier but ifs a pretty big space and Im very limited on power out there, basically only 1 outlet!

2 Likes

I decided to go ahead and put the girls under the PLC lights. Started adding cal-mag and Tribus to water. Everything is looking great.

NL Upfront and Chemdawgs in back.

22 Likes

4 Likes

Tip top bulldoggydogg :face_with_monocle: got those young ladies strutting

Whatchu think - top after another cpl nodes?

2 Likes

@merlin44 I see you are checking out my journal. I am deeply grateful to have you on board. I’m aware of some of the recent health issues you and your better half have been dealing with. I’ve been following you since I started on forum and have been following along quietly on your current journal

8 Likes

I am certainly glad to be here, Bro…We just keep learning from one another.

4 Likes

I usually wait until 5th node and top, then start LST. I’m to lazy to change things up and try something different. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You know what they say bruhbruh, if it aint broke…

If those genetics are true you won’t have to do much, both are naturally good producers :v:

1 Like

That’s the way the Skywalkers were. So far the NL’s seems to be following the same path.

1 Like

Wanted to once again, encourage everyone to vote in the BOM contest this month. :+1:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Man your light set up looks awesome! Im liking your tent vibes. Lol looks good!

4 Likes

Klazy track lights! What are they?

Pacific Light Concepts Photo Boost strips. It’s a DIY light build. They’ve performed great and was fairly easy to build.

5 Likes

What kinda umols and input power are they generating? Like are they enough for some donkey dinks ?

2 Likes

Are you cranking out some killer doob right now? Or taking a break?

2 Likes

I’m more of a idiot savant than a lightning expert. Hopefully this helps with your questions.

6 Likes

Is that data per light strip?
Must be?

1 Like