GSCE Auto (outside) - 70 days from sprout
39 days flower

FFOF soil (depleted- almost 2½mo), 5gal fabric pot

FF nutes - last feed (9/6) all per gallon at 2 gallons
Big Bloom… 2tsp
Grow Big… 1 tsp
Tiger Bloom…1 tsp
Cha Ching… ¼tsp

My watering/feeding is pH’ed to 6.3-6.4 and TDS in on last feeding was roughly 1150. My runoff pH has stayed just a couple points lower and TDS run off is usually a couple of hundred lower than what goes in.

Her last feed was the first with Cha Ching. I’ve had bug problems, but mostly caterpillars. I use Jack’s Dead Bug regularly and make sure it is at evening when applied, or before sun is fully up so no light burn. I’ve put her in the sun soaking wet, after rains, with no issues of burning either.

As far as deficiency/toxicity, if this is either, it’s the first she’s had, besides burnt tips from feedings. I’ve been told it looks like bugs, but I’m not finding them. I’ve been checking every hour or so and I see nothing, not under, not on, but the spots are getting worse. I did have to clip a small piece of bud rot this morning, which was a first.

These brown/rust color spots popped up yesterday morning, and now there are more and they are getting worse. It’s more prominent on leaves further away from the central stalk. I have put a picture of growth closer to her stalk with no such spots. A full shot is also included.

Apologies for not filling a full support ticket. If one is needed, and can be posted, I will copy and fill it out.

2 Likes

I really don’t think it’s any kind of pests …any pests that would leave leaves like that sure would most likely still be there …

I said thrips earlier cause it kind of reminds me of it …ALMOST …could be the cha Ching ? Not sure

I fed my farther one the same around the same time you did for her first a d all seems fine ??

Hope someone can help like the nute experts

1 Like

Only two fans left I believe

1 Like

Also not too bright on how to eat leaves if it is pests.

3 Likes

I’ve been looking and I’m leaning towards a lockout. I’m going to flush this evening when it cools off. I don’t think it will hurt either way, but I’m waiting to see if I can find out what is wrong first.

1 Like

I’d do the same …wait …but I don’t think flushing would hurt especially if you never have yet

1 Like

Also lockout isn’t consistent with what ypu say the PH is …I’m no expert but I think it would need to be under 5 maybe more for that

I did once about 3½ weeks ago. If I went by schedule i should have again, last saturday. if a flush does, then I’ll know quickly, because it is pretty rapid and the parts exposed to the sun are going quickest.

Ya I didn’t test the runoff numbers last time. I’m going to run a gallon before flush tonight and check them.

2 Likes

I’d look up cal-mag or P/K difeciency /toxicity too

2 Likes

Was getting ready to say looks like cal-mag issues. Ff nutes doesn’t usually have enough to last to the end of flower. Good luck!

2 Likes

Only reason I said it is aside from the rust spots the yellowing seems to have a slight 3-D look and I read thats possibly one of those and can’t remeber which

I also have their cal-mag and feed it once a week during a non nute feed

2 Likes

I switched to jacks. Will see if I still have any cal-mag issues. Noticed some late in flower last grow using ff soil and nutes.

3 Likes

I’m looking into that …jacks

But I’m also reading up on living soil …starting to think if I’m gonna be organic may as well go full tilt

1 Like

If the jacks continues to be as easy as has been… I won’t be going back to anything else. Cheaper, and more simple count me in!

3 Likes

I’m thinking needs some cal mag also. I use FF Bush Dr Cal Mag, no issues at all with it its pretty gentle…

2 Likes

70 days on an Auto, when they want to finish, they want to finish you cant feed it to stop it.
Mine started that at around day 60’ish on full strength nutes. I just kicked over to water only and it progressed pretty fast in consuming herself… at day 70 I decided to chop was all cloudy with some slight amber low% at 73days from seed. Sample tastes green as expected, but good and piney and pretty racy/potent. Break out your scope…

2 Likes

Same here

I have dialed back on the calmag the last few weeks. After I flush her this evening, I will give her a ½ strength feed with a full shot of calmag. And do some before during and after number readings. Man, I’m potentially less than 3 weeks from chop. Don’t die on me Jordan!!!

Thanks everybody for the input!!! I can’t express how awesome this forum and the people within it are!

2 Likes

There is no harm in feeding and trying to correct a Cal/mag issue if that what you truly think it is…but these autos seem to do their own thing when the clock is ticking out. SO, if you go that route and it continues, you know your in hospiceville, get your scissor hand ready.

2 Likes