Bugs or FF nutes?

I’m ordering a USB scope on Friday. I used the loupe earlier but it wasn’t enough and zooming too far on my phone makes everything have weird colors.

2 Likes

So you’re thinking she may just be getting ready??

1 Like

From ILGM site: SO yes its time to focus the radar.
"Girl Scout Cookies Extreme Autoflowers are ready to harvest in 7-9 weeks, faster than ordinary with feminized seeds. " But no harm in trying your flush and cal/mag correction and 1/2 nutes, if it doesnt change its progression…its only a few pennies in nutes. Even then don’t do anything until you can see those trichs.

2 Likes

Way to go me, and don’t check the info from the supplier. Then, this may not be so bad. I’m in a hope for the best prep for the worst situation. I know they’re all different, but thanks for pulling that info for me. Makes a little more sense now because the majority of the strains are 8-10 weeks. Little less sweat on my brow.

2 Likes

Happy to help buddy! Prost!

2 Likes

I have a sort of similar issue …
2 plants in the same pot …and I think one wants to die and the other doesn’t …

One is really looking like it’s ripening and the other is still in pump out calyx mode

1 Like

Amd I keep forgetting you have autos lol

1 Like

Same advice applies. Little trickier with the combined root mass…you have no option but to Triage the worst or go the other way and … then the bad gets worse… dilema…options…coin flip!

2 Likes

Lol …ughhh …I’m just going to probably wind up selective harvesting the plant .

1 Like

I knew autos did their thing, but I was applying that ideal environment thing. I’m obviously not running the perfect environment, so I was expecting her to go to 10 weeks or so. If this actually is her showing that she is getting ready, with the progression of the leaves, I’m going to have to chop her in 2 weeks max. Come ooooon trichomes

1 Like

You Can Dooo EEEEEEET!.. no pressure … we are all watching!

3 Likes

This is something I have been thinking about as well, but mainly just to get three different potencies of the plants.

2 Likes

That is what I am going for. I have 2 that are 12 apart in flower. The other is much bigger and fan leaves look like overly ripened banana peels. I wanted the one in the topic to be my couchlock girl and other for wake up.

2 Likes

Well I didn’t think of that as a by product …
Good point …it’s probably my best bet …
It’s my first plant …there will be many more and I feel like luck was on my side…and I started with nothing and ending up with who knows how many Oz between the 2 plants …and maybe I’ll learn something along the way

3 Likes

See inwas also under the impression that the root mass of 2 plants can intertwine …but not share a root system …I’m actually thinking it would be better to yank the smaller plant sooner than later and see if the larger plant benefits …
But I’m too puss to do it lol

1 Like

Yes very much so and no problem, they are not siamese twins… 2 separate root systems. BUt if one plant takes up 80% of the pot and the other gets 20% due to growth rate. The available Feed likely gets split as uneven as the root growth. Yes let them grow out and learn something, if they are in soil, get some microbes and beneficial nematodes in there, they help to consume dead roots and organic matter making more food available to the plants as a byproduct

2 Likes

My hands were nearly shaking clipping off the small rot area this morning🤣

2 Likes

Ypu know that it something I didn’t think of …the beneficial microbes …what’s good to use …??

Yeah I cut the top of one of the prettiest colas amd then today the entire rest of the cola …
I’m seasoned hahahaha

2 Likes