Bud rot or mold on a few colas

@Aquaponic_Dumme I’m sorry if I wasn’t clear, it’s an inside grow also I deleted above because I felt like I was hijacking This Thread but since you replied I’ll continue here

I have an inside grow I’ve been dealing with leaf spot fungus almost since the middle of the second month

I’m going to do a big clean I’m pulling up some carpet so I can keep the hall going to this area more well sanitized and I’m making some other changes but if it comes back I must burn sulfur to keep it in check if I’m understanding correctly?

…is there anything other than sulphur that will stop it and prevented it from returning?

I’m dealing with respiratory issues and all kinds of steroids, inhalers and all that and I’m not that Keen on burning sulfur my home, the room is very well sealed, I will seal it better and put the sulfur burner on a timer but it is absolute last option any other ideas Dumme?

• thanks

@Paranorman,
What is your humidity sitting at?

65% with lights on? I’m assuming that you don’t use climate controlled grow. In most cases, RH will drop with more lights, especially HIDs.

nights has been around 65 degrees outside the temperature is supposed to drop this week so I’m going to transfer them inside I’m on 8 weeks I’m going to wait another two weeks before Harvest. I have one circular fan

Again for right now my air flow is just natural from outside my concern now is as I look at other people pics my buds just haven’t Blossom like I was expecting again I’m learning from a partner who really doesn’t know that much himself so he did all the nutes I’m reading yall book I see about boost and Bloom and I know we haven’t put none of that in. suggestions please

Can u explain the 60/40 milk thks

No lights it’s dark now, I can’t check in the tent, that was in the room, and it’s raining today

Humidity is usually in the mid forties

Usually this time of year and for the next 5-6 months I need to supplement in veg with a humidifier

I have a link on this topic I’ll put it in here when I get a chance to find it I don’t want to step OP’s threat anymore

Basically what I’m asking is after I spray and set off the fungicide if it comes back is sulphur the only way to treat it ?

If I buy a de-humidifier and adjusted to whatever is optimal to prevent the fungus is that going to be enough I would rather not burn sulfur, I have ongoing respiratory issues in fact I have a biopsy scheduled when I finish this course of Prednisone and I would rather handle it another way any recommendations please

1 Like

@RamRam,

You cut the milk with distilled water. 60/40

1 Like

I’m just curious, why haven’t you given any bloom nutrients? You’re in bloom right now. Because my first thought when you say, my buds don’t look like others, is that you haven’t been on top of your feedings. And also because of the issues your plant is going through, it’s hard for her to pack on big buds when she’s just trying to survive. She needs a healthy root zone in order to produce big dense buds. So first thing you should do is get the root zone fixed by having it at the proper pH. Then you can focus more on nutrients. Just my opinion though!
:evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::v:

2 Likes

I haven’t use Bloom because I just found out about it since I’ve been reading the grow book again I’m piggybacking off of my friend who started this and he is so confusing that I’m going in another Direction and that’s with you guys I’m about to test the pH for you right now be back in a second

. Looks like ph @7

Honestly, that pH meter could be the root of all your problems. They’re never accurate when it comes to measuring the pH. I’ve owned several and they never work for pH. Other growers have the same stories.

I recommend you go on Amazon and pick up a decent pH meter, they’re like $15-$25 for a good one that you can count on. It will REALLY help you get your girls growing healthy!
:evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::v:

4 Likes

Here’s a few more pics of my granddaddy I’m still having issues with the leaves bud

looks fine I’m looking into deficiencies now having a hard time trying to figure this out when I look at other deficiencies it seems like it similar to those as well

Thk u again @ktreez420. Eventually imma be a pro LOL

Yah yes, this is a perfect example of why it’s important to fill out a support ticket at the beginning of each new thread subject. Not only to help new mentors and admin’s that jump in, but to refresh memories of those who read many threads every day.

Soil pH meters are religiously wrong, based mostly on relative moisture. With picures zoomed, I see mold and bug issues in some of your pictures, along with some uptake issues and pH. Cannabis like to grow in slightly acidic soil, but keep in mind nature’s rain water is not static.

3 Likes

Dumme I’m new at this every part of this even the support Part I do not know how to fill out a support ticket don’t even know where to find it or located I am willing to fill out a ticket before I lose this crop

No problem man, that’s why we’re here :slight_smile:

Here’s a link:

Don’t be afraid to use the search bar. This can be very helpful to you as many other members have the same problems.

2 Likes

Dude You Gotta Lose That meter right away! …take it out and hit it with a hammer right now please!

You’ll be doing yourself the biggest favor you could at this stage and going forward

Like trees said 10 or 15 bucks on Amazon, you’ll thank us forever! (forever)

3 Likes

Isn’t Bragg’s raw apple cider vinegar good as an anti-fungal? And honey? I don’t know what it would do to the plants, but…

Just brain storming…

Its a rap with that meter getting the one recommended by the fam thks guys

2 Likes