Bud rot? Buds turning brown and crumbling!

What Im seeing there is white powdery mildew.
Remove that as you dont need the leaf. Then treat the entire plant with whatever safe method you choose.

1 Like

White powder mildew. Hit it asap before it gets too bad. The longer u wait the more it spreads especially if u have fans blowing on them at all or breeze. Peroxide water as the sun goes down. Use 3% peroxide diluted to a third peroxide rest ro or distilled water and spray. U can add a drip.or 2 of dish soap if u want to help a bit. Gonna take sprays every other day til harvest now u less u find something that’ll wipe it away

1 Like

Also if u need a good spray it a lil pricey but defeats wpm with the first dousing. Blue magic it’s called and it works fricken awesome. It is all plant materials and oils also to make this up.

1 Like

Thank you guys so much I truly do appreciate all of you.

@Graysin Hey I just realized I ordered the AgroMagen instead of Agrolyte. Should I cancel and get AgroMagen or are they similar enough?

They’re totally different things but serve the same purpose @Lacewing uses the one you actually bought. I think they’re close enough in function to be just fine.

1 Like

You will be completely happy with the one you ordered

1 Like