Bruce Banner Autoflowers, is it the right time to FIM?

As the others said it looks good. However, I like to get that top a little farther over! Once I got the top where I like it’s just a waiting game for the other branches to fill in and get tied down as well. I am always adjusting my tie downs as the plant grows. Good work!

2 Likes

@Capt.Cola @OGIncognito Thanks alot for the reasurance. I thought the top didnt look far enough over either. So something more like this? I get nervous and think I’m going to hear a snap if I go much further.

2 Likes

@Nicky Rock on! Spent all night tryingt o ounderstand this, but I got it and you are right my light was just a little too high. Thanks for the info, now I know what the chart the manufacturer of my light provided means and how to use it!!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Oh and she bounces back in 10 minutes once I pull her over, its crazy, this has been so much fun. Thank you all!

2 Likes

No sweat tag me when you need help if I’m boy on days off I’ll try I’ll be on here.

3 Likes

Thanks again, I’m sure I’ll need more help along the way… Lol

We all do. There is only one or two people that don’t ask for help lol

2 Likes

Heard that many a time, nice job! She’ll be reaching for the light by tomorrow. You’ll like what you’re doing with the LST and exposing more bud sites :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

These plants are pretty durable! I was nervous the first time doing anything with them. Recovery in a short time is why I like lst for autos.

2 Likes

Ooh dont tell me that, lol. Yeah I can see how you level the plant out, so that everywhere gets the same about of light. Thanks again!

1 Like

Yeah as long as I dont pull too hard and the stalk is still flexible Im pretty confident. Thanks again for the suggestion! I would have been terrified topping or FIMing…

2 Likes

@OGIncognito @Nicky @Capt.Cola hope you all real doing well. Thanks again for the help with LST and lighting. Nicky I definitely wasnt giving enough in Veg and am now blasting my Bruce Banner #2 thats a week behind due to an overwatering incident… (Whistles quietly). About 5 days in to LST and I am still messing with the lighting now that its in flower, but I think I have the basic technique for LST down? Any comments would be appreciated! So excited to see those flowers pop out on Sunday, like a little boy on Xmas! haha

1 Like

Nicely done, she’s spread out and the middle will love the light and take off :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Try to turn your lights off and take a picture in the dark with flash on. This will show us a clearer picture and be able to read the plant heath through the leafs.

Let it grow now that you have tied it down

3 Likes

Awesome, thanks, you all have been such a help.

I’ll take some pics tonight once its off, sorry didnt think of that. Without that light chart you gave me, my grow would have been bad, I would be burning that plant. My hero! :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

So after going over your info again, and seeing you comment on many posts about lighting, you are my lighting master too. LOL I had 2, from what I now know, cheap 600W Red/Blue LEDs barely pushing 20k lux at like 6". Was wondering why they looked so small compared to other pics I’d seen on here at 7 weeks… So I ordered 2 Vivosun VS1000’s. they had a great deal on Amazon. They show up tomorrow. I did LST on BB #2, she is a week behind and I think I nailed this one. Do you mind giving me your thoughts so far on BB#1 and BB#2? BB#1, in flower, well let’s just say I figured out it wasn’t stretching to get away from the light bc it was “too bright” :joy:!

1 Like

I’ve got 2 of the exact same light. Picked them up used, probably for more than they’re worth. They pull about 100 watts but don’t run super hot compared to some other lights. So you’ll get a good 200 watts out of them, they’re legitimate full spectrum lights so that’s a plus. I’m using them to veg, so you’ll get some use out of them. To be honest if I could go back and buy lights again, I’d get an HLG way sooner than halfway through my first grow. Then maybe by now I’d have two HLGs and a KingBrite and I’d be drowning in too much light instead of scraping by with 4 disproportionate lights.

1 Like

@Nicky @OGIncognito @Capt.Cola so how do I look so far? Bruce Banner #1 had a weak light, now that it has a decent light it is growing well I think? Bruce Banner #2 seems to be just starting flowering and the LST and new lights are making it grow huge compared to BB #1. Any thoughts or opinions would be greatly appreciated. Hope all is well! Those buds on BB #1 are smelling amazing and cant stop looking at them.

4 Likes

Looking good right now.

You’ll want to do a soil slurry sample (YouTube) with distilled water to get an a cure ph and tds to know where your sitting.

Watching a VPD chart?

4 Likes