Bruce Banner Autoflowers, is it the right time to FIM?

As the others said it looks good. However, I like to get that top a little farther over! Once I got the top where I like it’s just a waiting game for the other branches to fill in and get tied down as well. I am always adjusting my tie downs as the plant grows. Good work!

2 Likes

@Capt.Cola @OGIncognito Thanks alot for the reasurance. I thought the top didnt look far enough over either. So something more like this? I get nervous and think I’m going to hear a snap if I go much further.

2 Likes

@Nicky Rock on! Spent all night tryingt o ounderstand this, but I got it and you are right my light was just a little too high. Thanks for the info, now I know what the chart the manufacturer of my light provided means and how to use it!!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Oh and she bounces back in 10 minutes once I pull her over, its crazy, this has been so much fun. Thank you all!

2 Likes

No sweat tag me when you need help if I’m boy on days off I’ll try I’ll be on here.

3 Likes

Thanks again, I’m sure I’ll need more help along the way… Lol

We all do. There is only one or two people that don’t ask for help lol

2 Likes

Heard that many a time, nice job! She’ll be reaching for the light by tomorrow. You’ll like what you’re doing with the LST and exposing more bud sites :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

These plants are pretty durable! I was nervous the first time doing anything with them. Recovery in a short time is why I like lst for autos.

2 Likes

Ooh dont tell me that, lol. Yeah I can see how you level the plant out, so that everywhere gets the same about of light. Thanks again!

1 Like

Yeah as long as I dont pull too hard and the stalk is still flexible Im pretty confident. Thanks again for the suggestion! I would have been terrified topping or FIMing…

1 Like

@OGIncognito @Nicky @Capt.Cola hope you all real doing well. Thanks again for the help with LST and lighting. Nicky I definitely wasnt giving enough in Veg and am now blasting my Bruce Banner #2 thats a week behind due to an overwatering incident… (Whistles quietly). About 5 days in to LST and I am still messing with the lighting now that its in flower, but I think I have the basic technique for LST down? Any comments would be appreciated! So excited to see those flowers pop out on Sunday, like a little boy on Xmas! haha

1 Like

Nicely done, she’s spread out and the middle will love the light and take off :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Try to turn your lights off and take a picture in the dark with flash on. This will show us a clearer picture and be able to read the plant heath through the leafs.

Let it grow now that you have tied it down

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks, you all have been such a help.

I’ll take some pics tonight once its off, sorry didnt think of that. Without that light chart you gave me, my grow would have been bad, I would be burning that plant. My hero! :love_you_gesture:

1 Like