Bringing plants to the outside

Thank you for the link to ilgm.I have two questions for you? What is TOS and the article said not to crop autos. I am still going to crop just wondering why they are telling people something else.

I violated the terms of service by meeting up with someone on here. Got banned for a week. :joy:

You have to take into account that was written in 2014 and autos were new-ish. People also said don’t top, fim, scrog and all sorts of stuff that we now know has been proven wrong.

You got banned that sounds crazy.LOL and thanks for the information. Be good !!!

Hear is my picture update. the first is the one plant outside. I had two,but a river otter ate her sister!![1531869180946420360367|281x500]

(upload://gzszDeOyRPZMUOq70IDJdlHhJSj.jpg) the others are from the tent nine weeks 24 hours light.

1 Like

Sorry that is two in the tent.this is the one outside.

1 Like

Use an image size app to reduce it

1 Like

Ok that’s the one. I have read that the plant’s going to start giving its life for are great bounty. But the sisters around this plant are green. you can see the sister right bottoms leaves.

I THINK I have found the problem.I had over waterd her by not checking her waight when watering.

1 Like

Just an update

1 Like

4 Likes

I have noticed when I water with rain water. The buds take off. My guess is the lower PH .Any opinions ?

Have you tested the ph of your local rain yet?

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: lovely buds you have there

1 Like

Yes it’s 6.3 and the tap is 7 . I know you are getting alot of rain in central Florida,but on the coast we don’t get alot.Today I am filling two garbage cans. It just started to rain.I forgot to take a picture of the plant outside yesterday, so here it is.

1 Like

Thanks it’s surprised me that the 10 in the tent seem to be happier. Compared to their sister outside.

1 Like

Just wait til the raining kicks in. Its been a weird hot summer. N dry even especially by our standards in the Sip.

1 Like

I never checked the PH after putting nutrients in the water.I am surprised that it changed the water from 6.6 to 5.5 What is going on ?

Different nutrients cause different pH in your base water. That’s why you test the water after adding in anything. :smiley: That’s why they make pH up and down.

1 Like

I have 8 happy big bud girls,but 2 still have not blumed. Just keeping them happy,but scratching my head.