Bringing plants to the outside

Getting fat !!!

2 Likes

Can it be possible that two of my plants will not bud. They are 11 weeks old and not one bud. All they do is grow. When should I throw the towel in ?

Are they photos or autos?

autos they are page 41 of this forum. They are from the same shipment ilgm wwa. I cropped one and left one alone. They are super happy,but are growing into the lights. Sorry page 34 .

I read a lot and forget who is doing/growing what; as I puff along. Have you put them on 12/12? You could do 48h dark and then switch to 12/12 to encourage flowering.

1 Like

Thanks that is what I will do.![15334910015211695699488|281x500](upload://cwNHGdXckGDNrouBm3lmKSNbFMi.jpg. I can’t believe how all the leaves are turning. It looks like fall in the tent.I check the tri cones daily just waiting for them.

1 Like

You’re phosphorus deficient… I see purple stems. What trichomes? Way WAY too early. Did you mean pistols maybe?

I was talking about my plants that are blooming.And I understand about the P thanks I will add more nutrients. The buds are about 12 weeks. Do you think that it’s still early?

3 Likes

Sorry about the picture,but these plants I started to flush a week ago. Do you think it’s too early? I hate to ask ? but I know your a better Gardner than I am. THANKS

Looks like U have some foxtailing going on.

Looks like it could b time to start flushing. 12 weeks after flip or site of pistils?

Flushing should start around 2 weeks from harvest.

Pretty buds. Congrats!

2 Likes

:sunglasses: @anon95385719 Thanks for stepping in for me. She has you covered @ftrup :+1:t3:

Gorgeous plant :heart_eyes: Bud of the month contender for sure!!! To you have a scope or loop to check development?

2 Likes

I have been scoping,and the tricomes are cloudy still. My concern is the foxtails are turning yellow and then almost burnt looking. Is this an issue? And thank you for saying my buds are cool. Also thanks for the support @anon95385719 !

1 Like

Maybe age of plant, but looks more like Phosphorus deficiency to me. Did you start the flush yet? What’s the soil pH?

I started the flush on 5 plants about 10 days ago,so now the leaves on those are turning yellow. One plant is about a week away from the start of flush,so I guess it’s not a option to worry about nutrients for them.I have two problems.First is when to harvest. Do I wait for the tricomes to go a little amber,or look for the buds to stop growing? Can the plant still grow buds with leaves falling off and all yellow? And the second problem is the one that you saw the purple stem. Those are the two that have not bloomed. The ph is 6.7 and I gave them more. PK and started 12 hours of dark,for the last 4 days. I think they are starting to flower.It’s so strange that they started the same time as the others. My big concern like so many threads I have read. Is when to harvest LOL. How’s things with you? I hope everything great !!!

1 Like

Flush started, you’re Ok then. The plants suck what they need from the oldest leaves first. Everyone has yellow in the end. Some strains will put out new pistols to the very end.

Glad you added PK to them. That increase over N plus the reduction in light hours triggers photos to start flowering.

When to harvest??? Well, depends on the type of high you’re looking for. Energetic, Sedated or a Mix. That’s why you scope the trichomes to determine harvest. Anyone can say chop now, BUT will you just like it; or LOVE the bud you spent all this time growing!?

You can do a partial harvest of a plant. This will give you a chance to experiment with your type of high. Take the tops and allow the lower less developed buds to get more light and thicken up some more. The trichome development is usually slower on the lower branches. If you wait to harvest those when the trichome development has past where you previously chopped, then you get a different high from the same strain.

Hope this helps you out in any way. You can also scope and take samples off to dry and smoke. Experience is the best teacher. That and running out of weed :joy: I’ll try to help by answering more questions.

Thanks, my scrog is filling out nicely.

1 Like

@Pat2 came across your other post

1 Like

You just gave me all information I asked for. THANK YOU. !!! Great read.

1 Like

Well I think it’s getting close to harvest. Here the pictures from the tent and the last is from outside. @Budbrother @PurpNGold74 @1BigFella @rick2 and everyone !!!

3 Likes