Bringing plants to the outside

@Budbrother I am in flowering 8weeks I am using fox big blum 2. 6. 4 . I have put the two plant’s outside and the rest are in a over crowded tent all have developed popcorn buds. Even the ones outside it’s my fault I think that I stressed them with heat,and probably a host of other things.I started 3 more W.W.autos also from ILGM 6 days ago. I am going to try training them in a smaller tent,and hopefully get some respectable buds.

1 Like

I got my days mixed up. Anyway the plant’s started blooming at six weeks,and wanted to give update with pictures of the one I brought outside. And pictures of her sisters in the tent. And any suggestions are welcome this is my first grow.

2 Likes

I can see fox tails. Those single and three finger leaves you’ve got there. I get them as well outdoors from the heat stress. You have happy plants. Just look at all those leaves pointing upwards. Everything looks good with your grow. :+1:t3:

1 Like

I would move your tent into an AC part of the house. You’ll still have high temps, but not like you have going on now. Try going with a smaller tent or as @FloridaSon suggested before about blocking part off next time.

1 Like

I have two w.w.a.just popping and will be getting a tent similar to yours. And will be trying your type of grow. Never again do I want to deal with these temperatures. 94 deg.not COOL Lol .Thanks for the pictures of your grow very helpful.

Very welcome my friend. FloridaSon & Rick3 have the same size tent as well.

Actually, I don’t have a tent. My attempt was in a shower stall in the back of the house that we don’t use. I figured the watering would be easier.

2 Likes

Having a working floor drain is really good, if you can do it. Your solution may just be not to grow during the summer, if the shower room can’t be air conditioned. I’m just keeping a mother plant going right now because it gets too hot here in summer. When it starts to get cooler, I’l try to grow an excellent crop. Until then I have more “very good” product than I need.

1 Like

I am going to try and get a picture,so you guys might be able to tell me your thoughts.I think the buds are getting ripe.I am hoping not. Because it’s too early,and the sisters are not.

1 Like

1 Like

Don’t worry, it’s way to early still. Even without scoping them, I can see that.

Thank you I was freaking out.I have a scope coming tomorrow. Hope everything is good with you.

1 Like

Can’t complain, well, I could; but what’s the point. DigiKey screwup with my led strips I ordered a month ago, just got fixed today.

1 Like

Two of my W.W.A.in the tent are not flowering. They seem to be happy. The plants seven weeks.They are from the same package from ilgm.My problem is one is so tall it’s growing all the way to the lights. Can I cut the main stem.

1 Like

Sounds like Time to supercrop

I am working the tent now. I noticed it’s starting to bloom,but it’s tall I never have cropped before how far down the stem would you go?

At any height, will do. Just make it between nodes. Go as low as you can go on the main stem. It has to be a flexible area, non “wooded” part. Do that one first and go from there. You can create an even canopy.

My plants get super cropped from the beginning as much as possible. I do a node, skip a node or two, do a node. My plants have knuckles all over them.

Basically it’s taking a single lane road for nutes to travel and creating a multi lane highway for nutrient uptake to those buds.

1 Like

Ok I think I got it. Thank you keeping the canopy even is the goal for me. I have a scope now and I love looking at the buds.How is your two inside plants doing.

Today is the first day back after my TOS. I updated my post. Not much happening yet.