Breezy’s closet of love

I think you should try full strength feedings on that one, what came on the instructions is closer to a 75-80% feeding, which gave me nutrient deficiencies after a few days when I tried that weaker recipe on some plants.

3 Likes

I have your measurements bookmarked in my
journal. I was scared They were getting nute burn honestly. Will try your recommendation next watering on her.

1 Like

What mixing are you doing @Hellraiser?
Where did you get them?

I have green genes feed chart. Haven’t used it though yet. Running my chemgro against it next round hopefully

2 Likes

This is what he told me on my GDP Thread.

“That is one method of mixing Jacks 321 but most of us on the forum go with the “full strength recipe”, which ups the amounts a little:

3.6 grams Jacks 5-12-26
1.2 grams magnesium sulfate
2.4 grams calcium nitrate”

4 Likes

Oh yeah that’s what I have to

3 Likes

Breezy posted the mix I use.

At one point I thought my plants were looking slightly overfed so I ramped down to 3g, 2g, and 1.2g values, in less than a week I was seeing some calcium deficiencies so bumped it back up to 3.6g, 2.4, and 1.5 (wanted a little more magnesium as well).

5 Likes

This is the chart I kept a screen shot of
So yea very similar, this guy includes the Cali magic on an as needed basis but I would just increase my cal nitrate if needed because I don’t have the Cali magic. I copied it a while ago and have yet to simplify it for my own use but then again Jack’s is next round haven’t used my 5lb bag yet.

I’ll build a new spreadsheet for the jacks once I sit down and start to plan my next grow as I’ll run 2 plants on Jack’s and 2 on chemgro

6 Likes

1/22

7 Likes

We’ve got a leaner! I don’t have time today to get the second net up before lights out, but this lady is leaning like a cholo!

8 Likes

I thought it was later than it actually was haha. I’ll blame it on the herb. I just got the second net up to help support my lady.

7 Likes

Leaning because those buds are getting fat with happy juice! :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Chop those dead leafs off cholo lol

I like the bud structure on these, I just don’t like how picky this gasher has been better taste good lll

4 Likes

Yeah I agree @Nicky. I did as @Hellraiser advised and used the mixture he provided me. Lol I swear if it’s not one thing it’s another. Today she’s looking like nute burn is going on! It’s so frustrating. I need like a zoom video conference with all the pros here.

7 Likes

If it weren’t for all this covid garbage I’d say someone should start doing some house calls. Yall are like doctors/scientists already.

3 Likes

@Nicky @Hellraiser

7 Likes

Looking fat / i can smell em from here.

3 Likes

I wish they were as fat as they looked haha. The nugs on the BUBBA next to her are twice as big possibly even three times. She’s stacking very well right now. I’m going to be placing an order with ILGM very soon and they will definitely be making the list.

4 Likes

Yeah , im going to wait til the GDP autos are drying before i start anymore. Im thinking green crack , or super lemon haze , photos .

3 Likes

I remember I had fan leaves that did what these are doing, it was from light burn I’m pretty sure. Your case may be different, but that’s the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this.

5 Likes

That definitely something to consider @tchop134. I’m 15 inches from tops at 131 watts. @Hellraiser used his new meter to help me get the correct setting. Any other opinions?

3 Likes