Breezy’s closet of love

1/15
Thanks @tchop134 I swear I’m trying really hard! Right now i’m just concerned with these leaves. I know others are saying it’s about time they start to die off but there’s rust spots on the dying leaves. It’s so nerve racking! :grimacing::grimacing:

Now here just some regular photos of the ladies:

Bubba:

5 Likes

Check this sale out!

1 Like

Man selling seeds is a money printing business

4 Likes

Honestly what your seeing on and in your fan leaves is what I was seeing in the final weeks. I was panicking the whole time, but in the end I had almost 7 zips of high quality herb. I think your rock solid here on out, you got the numbers dialed in which I have no idea about.

2 Likes

I’ve just been taking advice from people on this site and the DGC. I guess it’s so scary because on my first run this never happened. She was every bit of 8 weeks in flower and still super green. I cut her a little early because I found an open sack of ballsacks down low on her in the back (it’s hard to fully inspect with a scrog).

2 Likes

1/17
The colors are really starting to come in on the gashers. It seems as if the yellow that i was seeing on the edges has turned purple now. It’s crazy how fast it’s changing.

4 Likes

Looking great. And I’m loving the colors that the Gashers are getting! What are they smelling like?

1 Like

It’s smells like sweaty feet imo. Lmao i’m horrible at describing smells. maybe a musty cheese

3 Likes

Your getting color change, I never got color change :cry:
Love the smell description… sweaty feet :rofl: . It’s the toe jam genome :joy:. I’m cracking myself up over here…

1 Like

Color change is almost always due to genetics, this color change is due to damage/deficiency and once the buds are trimmed you won’t see it anyways.

If you really want some purple red or black bud you can grow it, personally I am looking for strength and effects. Bag appeal comes last on my list lol

3 Likes

It’s not bag appeal my brother, it’s art work. I’ve grown weed that exceeded my expectations for thc, but not that beautiful colorful weed you see when window shopping seeds! I know it has nothing to do with potency, just looks really cool.

1 Like

Lol yeah I have a couple center fold shots.
BlackBerry (fastbuds)

Lsd (fastbuds)

Strawberry nuggets (mephisto)

Purple Kush (buddah seeds)

5 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about… color just makes it look so much more impressive

1 Like

1/19
Still have more yellowing going on. I really hope this lady makes it to harvest. I’m definitely seeing it spread. But here they are today.

Bubba

4 Likes

Well something is going on what’s our PH, and tds? This is still a soil grow with Jack’s or are you in coco now breezy I forget?

If it’s coco get some run off and if it’s soil do a slurry sample.

You been watering to 20% run off?

2 Likes

This is the Gashers in soil. I just did a soil slurry about a week ago it was coming out to 6.4. Yesterday she got a gallon of jacks 321 mixed at 3-1-2 (instructions provided with kit).

She’s literally the only one with issues. I’m gonna try one more of these and if it’s as finicky as this one Inwont grow it again.

2 Likes

What do you think @Hellraiser

1 Like

I think that gasher has been finicky as heck but it’s also in soil lol.
I’m telling you breezy coco autopots man never have to flush again, no soil slurry samples. Just fill the Res, add nutrients, PH it, check the PH once a week and fill up depending on how big your Res is.
Oh and you should check your floats for build up / roots maybe 3 times per grow.

1 Like

I feel ya but i can’t stop buying guns and motorcycles long enough to get the damn autopot! Also there will be no more soil grows for me it’s coco from here on out

2 Likes