Breezy’s closet of love

Starting another journal to log my second go round at this. @BigHuff2316 @RoDeezyDoe @tchop134 @Blue89
Figured I would drop these while my first girl is drying off. Should be about ready to go into dirt by the time they’re done.

9/6/2020

11 Likes

Good idea. Once I decide what I am growing I should do the same.

1 Like

I’ve got a lot of bag seeds to play with before I drop anything I’ve purchased

2 Likes

Yeah? I gotta freakin COLLECTION going now dude. I stopped posting when i got more cause it was getting ridculous. But yeah, I got ALOT to choose from. Im thinking Orange Gasm tho, or golden goat…or daybreaker…idk, but definitely Irie genetics. If you get tired of bagseed lmk.

4 Likes

Appreciate it! Yeah I’ve been looking around at other seed banks just seeing what’s all out there. I will say I’ve noticed ILGM is probably one of the more pricey ones.

1 Like

Yeah, for real, not only that, but the genetics are all boring. I guess theyre stable but they should be since theyve all been around for 20+ years. this is also one of the only ones that doesnt give gifts with orders.

1 Like

It’s so hard seeing those dense shiny buds hanging and not being able to smoke them haha. This is tough!

3 Likes

It takes awhile too bro, just that lil tip i cut off took like 5 days, and its like 85 degrees in that closet…so it might take like a week. of course idk if yours was drying out or what not, or if that matters. mine was wet… speaking of that, i didnt water last night…ima go check.

1 Like

When I taste tested It was horrible taste wise. Super earthy also bud was still a little wet. Yeah today is 2nd day drying. My temps are 74f and 55-57rh.

1 Like

How many different girls you have in your tent 3?

1 Like

I had 3, I coulda had 4 man, and i think you could have 4 2oz+ plants in a 2x2 doing like a sea of green. I either doin that or scrog, i got the nets from growers scrognets or somethings like that. Or you can have 1 big ass plant, it just takes a lot longer to veg

3 Likes

I honestly haven’t decided 100% what I will do. If all three of these are girls I may just try it and see what happens

1 Like

it can be done, for sure.

1 Like

I’ll follow.

2 Likes

I’m gonna tag along as well, that is, if you don’t mind :v:

3 Likes

The more the merrier!

2 Likes

24 hours later and they’ve sunk in the glass. Now it’s time to move them to the damp paper towel, and then place into a ziploc bag. I’ll leave them in my pantry until I see the tails sprout.

5 Likes

I popped my golden goats yesterday, I used them root riot plugs and i dont like em…I hope they sprout. I think them things are more for clones even though they say both…

1 Like

You folks do know that direct to soil works too right? Im not really sure where or even why the ( lets see the tap root before we plant it ) thing even started? Must have been a school science experiment?
In almost every case, the best plants Ive ever grown were from sewn seed.
Ive done the shot glass drown and sprout method and it works great too. Just thought Id throw this out there for thought food.

10 Likes

It removed some of the mystery of if it ever sprouted. This step makes easier to not overwater in the beginning.

7 Likes