I now understand @Covertgrower.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m so sorry @Breezy she’s gone. :sob:
Gab is a solid, telegram, and signal.
@BigHuff2316

1 Like

Can you help me out 2 comments up?

1 Like

Yes, try to get some soil deeper down and add enough distilled or RO water to make it soupy.

How many watts you running and how far above the canopy?

3 Likes

I don’t have a meter to tell the watts but i’m about 13-14 inches probably a little more than 1/2 power. I’ve been turning the light up ever so slightly about once a week. Just using my eyes and the screwdriver and barely turn it until i see the light brighten up. Last time I adjusted it was about a week ago

This is how much soil I was able to get. She’s got a lot of roots!

I planned on dumping soil into solo cup then filling same small container to same spot with water then mixing in solo cup.

1 Like

Here’s the results from the soil slurry test. I did a 50/50 mix and mixed it really well, then let sit for 10 min before measuring.

4 Likes

Done guessing on the watts. Just went through a few threads and ordered a meter. Will be here Wednesday.

Looking beautiful.

1 Like

Appreciate it. I’m trying my guy/gal

Looks good, sorry I missed your question. You did it how I was taught. I use a shot glass of soil a nod a shot glass of distilled water. Mix and measure. I did an experiment last year because I read you had to let it sit at least 15-min before measuring. I measured at 0-minutes, 15-minutes, 30- minutes and 24-hours. All the measurements are within +/- 0.2. Close enough for my little world.

1 Like

That’s a neat gadget :+1: I gave up trying to do slurry.

1 Like

It’s my Hanna PH Meter. I love it so far. Super easy to calibrate and use.

Can you use it for your feeding or runoff as well?

1 Like

That’s what I’ve been using to take all my PH readings. Just clean it off when I’m done and put the lid back on.

1 Like

Wow! I just realized I smoke a lot of weed :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I feel ya my guy! Haha I’ve been trying to check my AC Infinity fan to see if it’s compatible with the new controller for 3 days now. Lmao as I’m typing this up i’m still not getting up to go check as it’s lights out right now haha. What a bummer. Good to see ya back around. Seems like you’ve been out the past few days.
Where ya at @BigHuff2316 you still doing okay? Haven’t heard from you in a while either.

2 Likes

Enjoying the harvest, waiting for 2020 to end you know :wink:

1 Like

Hopefully I will get my seeds I ordered after Christmas. I’ll be back rocking again soon, sativa this time :exploding_head:

1 Like

What you running? :thinking: