Breezy’s closet of love

Right now I have nothing going, just been smoking since I finished a gelato. I think I’ll start up again in March

1 Like

I ment what are you going to run next when your package arrives haha!

1 Like

Ah yes, I’m high and that makes sense. It’s called creeper, I got it from seedsman, but it’s supposed to be a super strong sativa. I got regular seeds thinking I got lots of girls, why not get a few knocked up by a strong sativa :joy:

1 Like

1/12
Seems as though the yellowing is still spreading throughout the leaves at the top. Soil slurry was coming out to ph of 6.4 @Nicky
Here they are this morning.
Gashers on the left, Bubba on the right.

7 Likes

Looking good, maybe it’s me but I don’t see any yellowing

1 Like

second picture on edges of leaves.

1 Like

Starting to notice some colors coming through in the Gashers. I’ve turned my light down a little bit to see if she responds well to that. I also measured how far away from the tops I am. @Hellraiser I’m right at 15 inches from tallest cola. The meter you mentioned in one of your grows will be here tomorrow. I think it was the kumam or something like that.

1 Like

The kuman meter arrived today, so when I get off work I’m going to be able to see exactly what my 135 w is pulling.

1 Like

Not sure which setting to put this thing on. @Hellraiser can you help me out?

I just got the same one.

I use setting 7 because I’m trying to figure out how much my tent (vs my office heater) is costing on a daily, weekly monthly basis. Don’t forget to set the cost per KWH.

It’s a big deceiving,

Example: if your KWH is .175 cents you set the device to 17.5 and then divide the cost by 100. I was thing of setting mine to 1.75 and only dividing by 10 to let it run longer for a larger sample.

1 Like

I’m more interested in what my light is pulling from the wall. I could care less at this point what it costs to run the light because no matter what it has to be ran haha.

3 Likes

Even mode 7 will tell you. The middle number.

Top will be time running, middle is Watts and bottom is price. If you don’t set price it will just be 0.

1 Like

Also about how many watts do you guys think I should be at right now? I flipped to 12/12 on the 12. So today is day 33 flower. @Hellraiser @Nicky
Lights are exactly 15 inches away currently. This weekend when I transplant the GDP I plan on adding the 1ft extension I have.

1 Like

1/13
Just fed the Gashers 1/2 gallon of jacks at around 650ppm and ph of 6.4. Ran a straight gallon of RO water through her first to get some run off. Ppm was coming out at 560ish. After feeding the ppm was coming out around 780 ph 6.0. If I’m reading this meter right the light is currently at 100w at 15 inches.

5 Likes

I believe I use mode 1, where it shows watts, (W) under middle number. You’ll know you’re on the right mode if the middle number (watts) changes as you turn the dimmer one way or the other.

2 Likes

Yeah i’m at 100.9 currently

1 Like

@Breezy @Hellraiser is right is right. Mode 1. Mode 7 is where you set the price per KWH.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll test out what a HLG 135 rspec is putting out at 15 inches in μmols at 100 watts and let you know later tonight what you’re working with.

2 Likes

Greatly appreciated. It’s good to have a friend with nice toys haha!

2 Likes

Ok, measurements taken:

100 watts at 15 inches is about 600 μmols
120 watts is about 700 μmols
140 watts is about 800 μmols
165 watts is about 900 μmols

If you were running the light at 100 watts at 15" above plants, I’d say the light was not too much as 600 μmols is not excessive for flowering and a bit on the low end with 900 being on the high end.

2 Likes