Breezy’s closet of love

Also do you guys foliar feed ever? I got this garden sprayer that was on sale and figured I could use it to water/feed. Any foliar feeds that are already ready to go? Any recommendations on what to buy?

2 Likes

My buddy sent me pictures of this leaf this morning off of one of his plants

:v:t4:

7 Likes

That’s CRAZY COOL!! Those colors are smackin!

4 Likes

Pictures courtesy of @PharmerBob :v:t4:

5 Likes

That looks super dark and shiny no?

2 Likes

This is where i got my foliar feed info

3 Likes

Yeah it was. There’s a couple dark shiny ones on the lower parts of her.

1 Like

I don’t and you will see most on here don’t.
It’s more hassle then it’s worth ussualy and can cause alot more issues then help.

3 Likes

About time it arrived! Now to get a measurement!

3 Likes

Haha that’s the same one I had first t until it took a dip in a 5 gallon bucket.

4 Likes

Just watered the ladies a gallon each 3ml cal mag and half strength on week 4 the Gashers was 6.3 and 576 in and 6.0 and 1880 out. The Bubba was 6.3 and 627 in and 1690 out ph 6.0 as well.
Also found this little shit in the bubba when I started watering I noticed it crawling down the side of the pot. I knew I hadn’t ripped any leads tucking in the tent. I’ve been way to careful when handling them!

2 Likes

What is that picture to small

2 Likes

Looks like a thrip to me

1 Like

That’s not good!

Ps. Incase you didn’t know lol

3 Likes

Haha no :poop: sherlock. I feel like Neem oil doesn’t do anything. I’ve been applying it and adding the mosquito bits and I still got bugs :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Your in soil right breezy?

2 Likes

Yes sir! Or ma’am lol I never thought to ask

2 Likes

Noooooo, darn bugs! That’s my big fear. One of the reasons I didn’t use the soil I already had outside.

1 Like

I zoomed in on the pic. The bug is missing it’s lower half and i’m not sure what it looked like. I initially said thrips, but this bug is to large for that I think. Maybe a silverfish?

3 Likes

@Hellraiser @Myfriendis410 @OlyBoy98503 Any ideas?

2 Likes