Breezy’s closet of love

Yeah it is a little bit. Not quite tall enough to tuck under the next square yet though. I also keep moving them around every time i water to try and find the best placement

4 Likes

She looks great, simple light adjustment took care of it. Much better idea in retrospect than my suggestion to repot and stress her out. I’ll get back in the stands where I belong :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Your idea was a great one as well! I was just saying i’m to nervous about killing her by pulling her out.

3 Likes

I know, I’m just giving myself shit :joy:

4 Likes

Rise and shine!
11/13

7 Likes

Looking much better.

4 Likes

Yeah that’s how we like to see those girls! Mmmm

5 Likes

I still feel like we shoulda been able to figure that one out…smh. Live and learn i guess. We just wernt asking the right questions lol

3 Likes

Definitely agree. I overlooked that so easy/carelessly. Now I know for sure to make sure my lights are dialed in and not to just assume. I gotta give it to the ladies though. They were under full power for weeks haha :joy:

4 Likes

yeah, i just didnt know the lights were that close. That woulda been an easy fix if i woulda asked that question.

1 Like

Taking a good history is something you learn, it’s a healthcare worker skill drilled into us lol.

4 Likes

Acceptable of our lack of control is step one my man. :smirk::drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

Well it’s bedtime for the ladies. That tallest cola just barely reaches the next square. I guarantee it will pop out by tomorrow haha :joy:. How much longer you guys think I have before this tent is filled all the way up?

5 Likes

Soon young Jedi soon…
You should fill about 4 more spots and then see where your at,

3 Likes

4 weeks is my prediction

2 Likes

Starting to see some yellow on the tips of the gashers. I really need the tds meter to get here! I’m not sure if they’re hungry or have nute burn haha.

4 Likes

This is what im doing…But i am using megacrop, which is super easy, but i havent used a tds meter or checked the ph in weeks. Im not saying thats a good idea, and im sure soil is different. But if you do a good flush, and then add the right amount of nutes, you should know right where your at. I know thats not perfect, im just saying until you get your meters or whatever. If i were you, i would flush and start feeding. but dont take my advice as i dont know much, im jsut saying thats what i would do. That way you will know, the soil is clean, the nutes are there. No? Lets get more advice, like, is that what they would look like if they were lacking nitrogen? Or is that the yellow halo from nute burn? Is it light stress again? Lights can make it look like a Mg issue, or is it an Mg issue? So many questions. Are they tacoing still? What watts are you at? Height? Ima ask all questions this time. Im leaning Towards Nitrogen, or Magnesium…or light…lol

3 Likes

Not sure what the watts are at but it almost turned down all the way. light is at max height around 20-22 inches from tops. The tacoing is just about gone. It’s still there slightly, but nowhere close to how it was.

2 Likes

Tip burn will be nutes to strong, normally. Make sure your PH. Is dialed in to.

3 Likes

Here’s another crazy looking leaf I found on the Gashers.

5 Likes