Breezy’s closet of love

the apera ones come with lil bottles that re seal, with the solution already in it. Its just super convenient, it all sits in a big case.

1 Like

Yeah i’ve been meaning to order one of those but just keep forgetting. In the meantime i need to figure out if I can calibrate the pen with that solution

3 Likes

I still need to top and train mine before I flip to flower. Think i’m gonna top after the 4th node on both girls.

3 Likes

I was gonna do that but all the plants had different node spacing, 4 nodes on one woulda been half a foot taller than the others. So i just topped em all at 10 inches. I learned a lil more about it also. On two of them i topped down to close to the node and no new ones grew. The one where i left a lil nub grew fine.

2 Likes

I never did get a ph pen, I’ve just been using these ph strips you would use for a pool. Get like 50 strips in a container for like 8 bucks or so. If nothing else good to have around if you think the ph pen might be acting wonky

plus if your using tap water it will let you know if there’s still chlorine in it

3 Likes

Those are not accurate enough. Ballpark sure. I would recommend a ph pen.

4 Likes

Batteries go dead, :poop: happens you know. For those of you who love the pen I’m not knocking it, just good to have around. They’re certainly accurate enough to keep you going until you get new batteries or the Amazon man shows up with a replacement :wink:

3 Likes

Hey did you get those lil black temp humid things? I got like a 5 or 6 pack, 3 of them dont work anymore…the temp stopped on two of em, and the humidity on another. It just stays the same, making me think the rh is stable or the temp is stable…when really theyre all broke!

I havent yet. Those things i belive are notoriously crapy. Im going to order mine so they come right before i need them. Then send that crap back after cause you know they aren’t going to last long

1 Like

As far as I know they’re working. But yeah I bought the 5-6 pack off amazon. When I get back from vegas next week I plan on making a few upgrades. Tent being number one, but better hydrometer will be on the list as well. That gashers is growing so fast. Literally lapping the Bubba kush

2 Likes

oh yeah your in vegas…damn, lucky…i got so much goin on right now. not to mention my plants NEED water daily. Woulda been cool to catch that TRUMP rally yesterday though!!

1 Like

Not there yet. I leave wednesday night

1 Like

anyone heard of “hanna” brand ph meters?

3 Likes

I hope it’s decent

2 Likes

Yes Hanna is a super good brand universitys use them as does the godfather of cannabis research Bruce Bugbee
How much was that baby?

@BigHuff2316 from the north looking south, it would be better for Canadas economy long term if trump wins but I doubt he will. Hope he does but very doubtful he will.
Did you wear a mask?

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s not looking good according to the polls. Ya never know tho. At least we found Hunter…lol… I do wear a mask, you are required to to go anywhere in Cali. If a mask catches a drop or two and theres less virus out there im fine with it. I really hate being sick, whether its deadly or not, ive been avoiding doorknobs and stuff like that for years. I didnt go, i was just saying it woulda been cool.

2 Likes

47.99 plus tax

2 Likes

That’s cheap for a top quality product. Nice.
I would love to get my hands on a name brand tds meter that didn’t cost more than 100$ Canadian…

1 Like

Only ph. i’ll tell you where i got it and order it online!

2 Likes

I have a Aphera one and it’s great for PH.
My cheap amazon tds meter works and is close enough but idk how much I trust it to be accurate accurate.

2 Likes