Breezy’s closet of love

Does anyone know if there’s any discount codes for gorilla grow tents? I need a bigger tent and plan on getting one here pretty soon.

1 Like

heres what I did when i was going to buy one. I spent hours and hours researching. that was before i realized my ceiling was to low. :rofl: Anyway. Depending on what site you buy it from I would google. (insert online retailer name here) and coupon codes. Then try and find ones that work during checkout. Some work some dont. It’s tedious and time consuming. I think gorilla gives a military discount also. Pretty sure the best I could find was 20%

2 Likes

what’s the difference between the 2x2.5 and the lite 2x2.5 besides the price? One is 132 the other 196 right off their website. I don’t really see a difference other than the price. Can someone possibly educate me?

1 Like

imback5 will get you 5% at led grow lights depot, thats where i got mine.

1 Like

hmmmm, soo the 2x 2.5 comes with a 1 foot extension, i think maybe the lite doesnt?

1 Like

The dimensions on the website are the same. Never mind I just double checked and the lite is 4 inches shorter.

1 Like

Does the light have the extension? I thought it didn’t. I could be wrong. But I think this one gets like over a foot taller AND you can buy a 2 foot extension on top of the one foot it comes with

1 Like

1 Like

yeah the lite doesnt come with the first extension kit, the other one does

1 Like

Also just noticed the material is different.

2 Likes

Don’t bother with gorrila tents they are nice but so over priced.

Also a bit of tacoing is okay, I mean if it’s the only plant under that light maybe turn it down a bit but I don’t. Heck a little bit of stress and it wants light.
It will survive anyways

2 Likes

Good to know. They’re both tacoing a little bit. But I haven’t adjusted the light. What do you think about the rust spot on the gashers? cal mag issue as i haven’t been adding any to the RO water. Or is it to early for that being in fresh FF soil?

2 Likes

I didn’t see a rust spot but if you have one it’s from cal deficiency

2 Likes

post 178

I’ve also just realized I possibly have another issue. Lol i’m packed today :man_facepalming:. Can I use this to calibrate my ph pen or should I wait for more of the 6.86 to arrive? Only thing is my girls are thirsty :grimacing:

10/14
I swear after each watering they just grow in beast mode! I did turn my light down a little with the leaves tacoing and noticing the cal or magnesium issue. Will give it a week or two then crank her back up!

6 Likes

I’m unsure of your PH pen I use an aphera PH 20 as most do on the forums. It’s quite accurate and comes with its own solutions that are different.

2 Likes

Same one I use. I love it.

@Breezy I think im flipping mine on saturday…ish

1 Like

apera is great. and they have great customer service. I thought I was having an issue with the sensor on my ph60 and we went through some trouble shooting steps and they ended up just sending me a whole new sensor.

2 Likes

I just have a cheap one off amazon. it came with 3 different solutions but i’ve used all of the others

3 Likes