Bonjoyle's Continuing grow journal

Topped and stripped the bottoms. Left 3 & 4 after topping. Was going to main or quadline but after topping, she showed me what she wants to do. I am cool with the change. The before pic is right above in my last post.
Here is how she looks now.

3 Likes

Like nothing happened

Phat fans

2 Likes

Dang! You always have beautiful plants!

1 Like

Not sure what happened…woke up this morning and I have Alice about 7 weeks into veg, 6 clones from her and 2 beans in a box germing. Another BB Muffin and a Cheez Auto from Canuck. We shall see.

1 Like

Check out these trimming boxes i made in my shop.

The leaf is set in epoxy and will stay green forever.

3 Likes

Gorgeous work! Somewhere I have a woodworking magazine where his wooden clamps were featured along with instructions to make them. They don’t leave an imprint like C clamps can.

We still use the ones he made. Probably a good 50 years old now.

I love seeing wood working and your boxes remind me so much of my father.

1 Like

Thank you for your wonderful compliment. These will be on ebay very soon.

Beautiful work DJ.

1 Like

Thank you so very much for your compliment. Does this mean you would like to have one? I would be thrilled to build you one.

I would like one just cuz handmade and you made it. Not sure I would use it for the porpoise intended. Or you would have to show me how to use it.

1 Like

Almost 7 weeks old. Gonna have to buy some more of these. Very hearty girl.

5 Likes

Hello, using the box is quite simple. Trim your buds over it. Trichomes and pistol particles will fall thru screen. You can use a credit card to rake the shake back and forth over screen. The 180 screen will catch more kief than the 74 screen, but kief from 74 is more potent. The kief will collect in bottom of box. Sprinkle it on a joint or smoke it in a bowl, it will get you very stoned. Happy growing friend

This is more of my work. Hope you like it.

2 Likes

Knuckle up. I am really enjoying this strain.

5 Likes

Looking good. Check this out. Im experimenting, trying to store leaves long term for use on my box lid. This leaf was sandwiched between waxed paper, pressed between 2 boards and frozeñ. I took it out and immediately epoxyed it. So far , so good.

4 Likes

Im thirsty dad.

8:03 pm

1 Like

They certainly do look thirsty. Good looking plant. I have been experimenting and have found a way to store leaves long term. This will help supply leaves for my boxes.

The leaf ɓecomes jade greenand the bones are almost neon green. I think quite impressive. Do you like this look?

2 Likes

I would do that. Looks crispy clean.

1 Like

Im glad you like it.it looks very much alive and fresh.

@Borderryan22
Symmetry pic for ya…

3 Likes

3 Likes