Bonjoyle's Continuing grow journal

Happy Birthbay 8/29!

11 Likes

I bought my ticket for the cannacon!

3 Likes

Sweet. Makin BBQ sauce next week. I took the whole week off after labor day. You are halfway between here and there huh? I thought you n tarzan lived somewhere not the mile high. I work in Thornton. Small :earth_americas:

2 Likes

I work in Wheat Ridge. We live SE of Rocky Flats. Used to be on the edge of town but it has spread west with all the new development.

I totally thought you lived in like NC or something which is why offered the ride more than once. :joy:

1 Like

LOL! I will take a ride from the con to your place - can’t wait for those ribs!

2 Likes

This lil girl is a go getter.
In :droplet: for only 12 hours when tail peeked out. In napkin for another 12 tail grew 1/2". Now, 24 hours since above ground she is 1.5" tall. Hope she keeps growing at this pace.

2 Likes

If it loads and you can view it, check out the footwork on this guy. His opponent is just standing there taking punches.

1 Like

ok…hope you had a great day and got to eat lots of cake and smoke all you wanted…

1 Like

Here is my wishlist. If anyone would like to just go ahead and surprise me.

All Indica dominant. List is Highest to lowest THC levels;
Dosidos - 70/30 - 30%
GFOG - 60/40 - 30%
Banana Kush - 60/40 - 27%
Skywalker OG - 80/20 - 26%
GG#4 - 50/50 - 26%
Wedding Cake - 70/30 - 25%
Fire OG - 70/30 - 24%

Add some of that to what I am picking up at the Denver Cannacon and I will be golden on seeds for years.

2 Likes

Week 2

3 Likes

48 hrs later…Get it girl.

5 Likes

Week 3

3 Likes

Transplant day

3 Likes

3 day bounce back

3 Likes

Im sorry. Wow. Guess until today yall been mind readers.

GFOG Photo from ILGM
Soil: Happy Frog, Ocean Forest and Coco Loco with 20% perlite
Im a transplanter so from seed to harvest she lives in 4 homes
Water only until 4th week of flower
Calmag, mollasses and epsom as needed. Rhino skin 2nd watering after each transplant
<3×3×72" tent with 2 TS1000 lights soon to be HLG350r with 1 TS1000
Oh yeah got a gnome on guard so all is good

3 Likes

Got the new light. Big difference. Shes happy.

4 Likes

Congrats. Great light. No comparison to your old “seedling” lights. They are like a vw bug chasing a lambo.

2 Likes

Yeah I thought the glasses they gave me were like a gimmick. But no, without them after I walk away from the tent I cannot see for a few seconds. Crazy difference you have to see in person.

1 Like

Today is week 4

She grew quite a bit after the new light install

3 Likes