Bogleg's "Whatever I have going on" Thread

My dad used to ask me if I had been smoking “them left handed cigarettes” 40 years ago! Got a pretty good laugh on that one, appreciated @dbrn32!.
I am no help bogleg , I germ in the medium!

6 Likes

All right I cleaned up a bud from the D8 plant I seeded out. This is how many seeds I got from a little 1/2" nug:

And then I put the non-seed stuff in my bong and smoked it. This marks my first session of the day, and I definitely feel some effects. I would characterize it as still heady, not as spacey though as when it was fresh, and definitely body euphoria going on. Not super strong. Enough to notice but not distract (I think, we’ll know when I go out to the kitchen for another cup of coffee). Interesting.

8 Likes

Still feeling it - but clear, general feeling of happiness. Not “stoned” or “high” really.

4 Likes

That’s awesome homie

1 Like

Might be onto something.

Might also be reorienting some seeds.

7 Likes

Kinda looks like a sperm cell… just sayin! :sunglasses:

6 of the 10 seeds are now seedlings. Probably all the boys.

5 Likes

LMAO left handed cig - I don’t recall ever hearing that and I’m 53 LOL

1 Like

My 2 cents - I “close” the opening and my plug holes are not near that big. Smaller holed plugs?

1 Like

I normally do something entirely different. This an experiment. Which seems to be working without any issues so far:

The other 4 are all germinated just not growing quite as fast.

8 Likes

Looking good!

Got the big girl on the screen. Two days into 12/12 now. She dropped 150ppm in two days.

In the actual flower tent I have 14 clones of the other Hawaiian. Not sure If they are female yet. Pretty sure but not 100% sure.

I also have those F2 seedlings in there but I am probably going to remove them and fill the other half with clones.

Assuming I didn’t mess those all up. There are 5 rooted in there right now but they don’t look great. Of the rest I know 6 for sure are female. The others are the parts and pieces of the TOxBMR plants.

11 Likes

I put the lights in both big tents at 350w. I’ll go up to 450 in a week.

4 Likes

Look as expected to me, they will buff

3 Likes

I do like your profile picture, I just don’t like the fact that you changed it… !! You don’t look like expect to see… :grin::v::+1:t2::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Another member designed, I thought was pretty cool of him so figured I would use for a little while.

5 Likes

I’m done screwing around for awhile. I have one plant in a SCROG in my veg tent (the Hawaiian - Kahuna Bud x Cherry Bomb). That’s it.

I have destroyed everything else. I took all the clones out of my flower tent (they turned out to be boys) and I destroyed all the clones in the cloner and the F2 seedlings I had in the flower tent.

I spent my lunch period sterilizing my entire cloner and pump so it’s ready to go for the next attempt.

And I dropped a “Squirt” feminized seed. I am done screwing around with boys for a bit.

So, rough plan for the remainder of the calendar year:

1. Flower out SCROG in veg tent - estimated harvest date of the Hawaiian: December 7th
  2. Grow out the “Squirt” big enough to take clones (30 required) - estimated time to finish initial veg period: December 1
  3. Take clones from Squirt mom and root - estimated to to root and get established enough for the flood tray: December 22
  4. Harvest “squirt” clones from SOG: breeder says 50 day flowering period, so I’ll assume 70 days. Estimated time to completion - March 2, 2021

That should hopefully get me around 30-40oz of dried bud.

For the purpose of vegging out the Squirt seed I will remove the tables, tray and reservoir from the flower tent and put a 27ga tote in there for a DWC run. I figure that’s the fastest way I can get the plant big with my skillset.

8 Likes

Hate to here of the bout with the boys club, but you got a solid plan on replenishing the stash. Hope it all holds to plan man!

3 Likes

Squirt seed is germed. Needs a little bit more time before I put it in a Rooter - probably this evening.

A little about Squirt:

As exotic as they come, the squirt was identified during HSO’s 10k plant Phenotype Mega Hunt. Labeled BBMxTang #118 (Blueberry Muffin x Tangie), we referenced back to our genetic preservation library and got to work breeding. Three generations later, this Bx3 will consistently squirt mono and sesquiterpenes that last longer than many others. Expect variation in the anthocyanins level but consistency in chemotype, flavor, and nose. The Squirt terps are an extractor’s dream, so grow a lot, you won’t regret it!

I picked this one because I was looking for something in the Tangie lineage specifically. They hooked me with the last line in the description (“an extractor’s dream”).

7 Likes

Thinking I need to harvest my one larger outdoor plant. I am fighting WPM hard and we have rain in the forecast. I am thinking of taking it down prior to the rain (which means tomorrow). What do you all think? The WPM is an ongoing battle and I am slowly losing it. Looks pretty close to me but no amber anywhere. It’s has a narrow leaf structure though so I don’t expect it to amber up much.

10 Likes