BobbyDigi’s Never Ending Story

Well played sir!! Very nice looking buds!!

1 Like

I may have to try a jh soon it’s been on my list really loving those colors

1 Like

It was a surprise for me. Wasn’t anything about the colors in the strain review.

1 Like

Dropped a gorilla glue x garlic breath and a chemo seed two days ago. Yesterday they had tails and I dropped them in soil. GGxGB must have shit to do because she’s already sprouted. Chemo is still buried.

Boss hog (left) and strawberry blue (right)

5 Likes

Moved the girls into flower room. I don’t want them to get big like the last ones, lol. I ain’t trimming that much again if I can avoid it.

5 Likes

And now chemo is up. Man, these two were really fast sprouters

3 Likes

It must be close to spring. Took a ride today to replenish my bags of potting mix and premier peat. It was 63 degrees. It felt nice. One day heat wave. Back into the 40’s tomorrow.

3 Likes

Lol, we had our cold spell and we better be done with it. It killed all my tropical plants and time will tell on my citrus trees. It was so strange. 5 days of freezing temps then back to the mid 70’s.

2 Likes

Well, the plants are technically being grown by the sun now.

6 Likes

That’s cool

2 Likes

These ladies are much more manageable than the last ones. On day 6 of 12/12

These were the last ones at day 4 of 12/12

7 Likes

That’s a nice setup. I sold some of my audio collection so I could upgrade tent and buy some grow toys.

2 Likes

Can’t go wrong with grow toys! Gonna need to change your name to Growfreak now, lol

3 Likes

Still have lots of audio toys! It’s a sickness.

2 Likes

We’re on day 12 of 12/12. Still not ready to call them day 1 flower yet. Probably in the next day or two.

5 Likes

Is that longer than usual or just the strains. My limited experience it seems right around 7-8 days

2 Likes

Longer. Typically within 9 days I call it. These look like they’re going to take the full 2 week transition period.

2 Likes

Day 1 flower starts today. The sativa genetics are really showing with the strawberry blue

6 Likes

Ladies still doing their thing

8 Likes

Boss hog and strawberry blue, day 14 flower

Gorilla glue x garlic breath and chemo transplanted out of solos today

5 Likes