Blueberry auto day 76- why so yellow?

I jammed that screenshot straight from nutrient calculator provided by advanced nutrients. I selected base nutes, and entered one gallon. It’s suggests 4ml of each per gallon.

You may want to visit their page and play with the calculator some. Or troll around with some web searches to see if there’s other good suggested data. If you’re adjusting your nute solution to 6.8, water to runoff on your nex feed or watering and check the runoff. You may be feeding plenty and just have a ph issue in your medium.

3 Likes

@dbrn32 Okay will do thanks for that

Every time I’m watering I’m puttng nutes in. Should I be watering ever with just plain water and no nutes?

I need to remember charts might be ml/gallon instead of ml/Lt - thanks for reminding me :+1:t2:

1 Like

Best to look close at dosing for sure. Your feed frequency will depend a lot on what’s going on. In some situations rotating feed with watering is good and others not so much.

2 Likes

Good advice mix as per schedule and feed depending on plants needs👍

2 Likes

I think I got some Advanced Nutrients advice from @anon95385719 before, or at least got someone pointed in the right direction. My memory leaves a lot to be desired lol

2 Likes

AN has a once a week feeding schedule.

If u need a copy of the schedule I have it.

Here it is

3 Likes

There it is, thanks @anon95385719 :+1:

1 Like

Outta likes. But @anon95385719 for the win. Like Like Like

1 Like

Thanks for this @anon95385719

1 Like

Glad to help

Happy growing everyone

1 Like