Blueberry auto day 76- why so yellow?

Thank you so much @Countryboyjvd1971 @elheffe702 :pray:t2::pray:t2:
Hmm feeding guide says feed all micro bloom and grow same dose through flowering :thinking:
Confused whether I should stop grow as you say and only feed micro and bloom?

This is just for flowering, I believe. Maybe not the exact line you are using. :thinking:

Anyway, I would use everything you listed in your original post, less the grow, per the chart.

1 Like

Can you post a picture of the guide or chart

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 @elheffe702

Wait a minute! I got it…AN has a “grow” part for veg, and one for bloom…use all you listed, assuming the “grow” you have is for bloom. I think lol

Go by the chart you have that came with the nutrients. It may say to use all three parts throughout, just in different ratios.

1 Like

Hm ill have to check tomorrow @elheffe702
I didn’t know there was any different between veg or flower stage of AN micro bloom grow ph perfect
But as I said I keep seeing ppl say ‘change’ from veg to flower nutes- I assumed they were talking about different brand to mine

1 Like

I just got off thier web site and it does appear that they want you to use all three for entire grow if it was me i would reach out to thier support line and comfirm that with them
Most nutrient lines have separate veg and bloom
Doesn’t appear that there is a separate for veg and flower it all the same

2 Likes

Snapped directly from advanced nutrients calculator. They have same dose of grow all the way through flower.

2 Likes

Whaaaaaa? That does seem off.

1 Like

Does it? On one hand you really need to know final npk ratio to make a solid judgement. On the other, seems like there’s plenty of people using 1 parts like foliage pro (3-1-2) from sprout to harvest without any issue. Same could be said for that though, a solid dose of potassium phosphate could change that something you’d be more familiar with as a bloom mixture.

1 Like

There are SO many variables at work. I agree, without knowing the ratio, I was only assuming “grow” meant something high in nitrogen, proportionally.

2 Likes

Pretty safe assumption. Maybe the general manufacturer on this case isn’t behind the thought that you need dead and wilting leaves come harvest time?

1 Like

you definitely don’t.

I agree. But there’s ideas out there otherwise that seem to be hard to get by.

1 Like

I know a few people on RUI who are against flushing and feed up until the day they harvest, keeping their plants lush and green, healthy till the day they chop.

Ill say this there is always more than one way to the end
And we all find what works best for ourselves
No one grows exactly the same

I tend to believe the mfg knows there products and follow their directions once you get comfortable with a siad product you can always adjust for your needs and conditions
I dint flush myself @Aolelon i do stop feeding a fee weeks before harvest tho

4 Likes

Amen to that! There’s never a single nute line or schedule that will work the same for everyone. Maybe would be close if we all lived in same climate, had same environment, lights, strains and there was essentially nothing different about grows. But I’m sure there would still be some variance.

4 Likes

Yes definitely, there are so many ways to bring a plant to harvest, and I don’t really think any one way is wrong, or bad, as long as you get a good smokeable product at the end, or you even learned from it.

3 Likes

Exactly guys and thats why i love this site so much
So many growers trying different things and passing along what works and what doesnt
At least i try to share my failures as much as my successes ? Helps everyone learn

:v:CB

5 Likes

@elheffe702 @Aolelon @Countryboyjvd1971 @dbrn32

Thanks so much guys. Seeing your discussion helps me a lot. It’s good to know there’s no hard fast rule. I’ll ieep going and follow guide and see what happens.
I was looking up pics of when flowering started- looks like didn’t start until about week 7! :cold_sweat:
So assuming I’m now at week 4 flowering? (Currently day 78 since sprouting)
I’m estimating hopefully harvest in 4 weeks? Seems much longer than I anticipated.
Although I’ve read some ppl harvesting after 130 days from germ.

2 Likes