Blue Dream, LSD & GDP Grow

GDP Auto is officially in flower as of yesterday :raised_hands:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Update on the girls gdp auto is cruising right along in flower :heart_eyes:

LSD and BLD moving right along, need to start some lst and cropping on them soon… plan on flipping in next few weeks :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Looking real nice in there! GDP is an awesome smoke! :clap:t2:

1 Like

Very pretty indeed! Dont let that taller chute get outta hand!!

2 Likes

@GreggT The tallest one is in flower and an auto do you think i should raise the 2 photos in veg right now? Or do you mean the taller of the 2 in veg? I was going to super crop the taller of the 2 to give the one my cat attacked a little time to catch back up… thoughts? :thinking:

I would super crop the tall chute on the auto or tie it down to try and get the canopy level.

1 Like

Set lights to 12 hours starting tomorrow starting an earlier than usual flower before they get to big and hoping to get a 2nd grow in before the fall :pray::raised_hands: super excited to sample the lsd and bld in a few months :heart_eyes: im already loving the smell of the lsd the bld has a piney smell which im not a fan of but that strain is for my husband :wink:

1 Like

:heart_eyes: this gdp looks like whe will be frosty too

2 Likes

Hope your feeling better. Happy growing!

1 Like

BLD & LSD officially started flower :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Looking happy!

3 Likes

B e a Utiful!

3 Likes

Nice work!

2 Likes

Thank you guys! :raised_hands:

@VirginiaGrowBoy @Storm @Borderryan22 @dbrn32

I opened my tent a few minutes before lights on and my hlg 300L-R lights were glowing and creating light can this cause the girls to hermie or worse yet is this a potential defect that could cause a fire or something?

As always thank you for your help and willingness to share your knowledge :hugs:

1 Like

I wouldn’t definitely check your timers and the light. The timer is suppost to be a cutoff, so there may be an issue there. Is this a new issue or do you know if it’s been ongoing? Plants look great btw

3 Likes

Thank you @Borderryan22! Ive never noticed it before i dont usually open the tent before lights on though… intresting thought on the timer i didnt think about that but it makes sense that it would be a timer issue since thats whats controlling the power :thinking: im guessing if i unplug it from the wall they wouldnt glow anymore… ordering a new timer now and keeping the light unplugged for the night, thank you!

2 Likes

I think you have a polarity issue. Most timers aren’t polarized and only switch the hot wire. If your timer isn’t polarized flip it over so opposite pins go in different taps of your receptacle. Then plug light in with timer off and see if it is still dimly lit.

If your timer is polarized, then check wiring to receptacle that timer plugs into. Hot wire should go to gold screw and neutral should go to silver screw. Or, check that your power cord is terminated to proper designstor for driver. The hot is typically black wire and goes to ac line (acl) and white should go to ac neutral (acn).

3 Likes

Thank you so much @dbrn32! Is polarized the same as grounded? The timer is a 3 prong… so it doesnt let me flip it :thinking: just want to make sure i understand the concept before attempting surgery on it :joy:

2 Likes