Blue Dream, LSD & GDP Grow

If you have ground pin it’s polarized. This means if you have an issue with polarity its probably in your home circuit or driver terminations. And more than likely it’s the receptacle that timer is plugged into.

Why i believe this is your issue is because of how the auto switching drivers work. It’s not a true line to neutral load like just about everything else in your home. Since the timers typically only switch hot leg. If wiring on receptacle is crossed the timer breaks the neutral instead of hot wire. The path that is intended for neutral now has full circuit voltage. The light will not illuminate to full power because timer has neutral wire broken, thus interrupting full circuit path. But the electronics in driver will bleed some of the circuit voltage faintly illuminating some of the leds.

Been a handful of members that have run into issues like this. One even discovered that polarity was crossed on everything in his home. But this is probably as simple as making sure your receptacle has hot wire from breaker on gold screw and neutral terminated on silver screw.

2 Likes

You are amazing thank you @dbrn32 looks like my husband has a new weekend project that I’ll end up having to do myself :crazy_face:

1 Like

However it gets done, let us know how things go. I’m fairly certain this is your issue and hoping it’s as simple as fixing at receptacle.

Please make sure to open proper breaker before accessing receptacle. As fun as it may be to watch your husband take a little zap, it’s not advised :rofl:

1 Like

Lol dont give me any ideas :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Started nutes today :raised_hands: started with 1/3 of a dose. I’ll be out of town (my makeup bahamas trip since i missed my trip to bahamas in Feb due to covid) monday-thursday so didnt want to give them too much at first. Have an amazing week everyone :raised_hands:

3 Likes

@dbrn32 i forgot to give you an update. When i switched out the timer it corrected the problem. The old timer was one of those that you have to push in or pull each tab up to set the timer to be on or off the new one is conncmected via wifi and schedule is set on my phone… im wondering if it was a mechanical issue inside the old timer where it wasnt completly shuting off :thinking:

2 Likes

Hmm, that only makes sense to me if your new timer is switching both line and neutral. Either way, happy to hear you are in good shape!

1 Like

GDP Auto looking all sexy :heart_eyes: im guessing 3 more weeks havent pulled the microscope out yet :raised_hands::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Awesome looking buds, great job

1 Like

Thank you! :hugs: excited to sample her soon! :raised_hands:

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Wow, my mouth is watering just looking at your gourgous girls! Fantastic job!

2 Likes

Officially in window but gonna wait till about 20% amber on this round of gdp i think… @VirginiaGrowBoy didnt you do your 2 gdps at different amounts of amber? Which one was your favorite %?

4 Likes

GDP Auto in window but probably have another week or so till 20% amber still on the fence if i shoild go for higher amber since I use this strain for sleep :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Blue Dream photo is absolutely beautiful probably the prettiest of the 3 (hard to say cause i love gdp so much and im super excited about the lsd strain) still has 4+ weeks left tons of yummy crystals already. Probably growing till about 10% amber this ones for my husband.

LSD the one im most looking forward to sampling 4+ weeks out till shes ready for harvest i think im shooting for 20% amber for her too but will do more research to make sure.

Think im going to germ some new seeds next weekend to get them ready so my husband cant say no :joy: its a lot easier asking for forgiveness then permission :crazy_face::joy:

On the list… girl scout cookie extreme photo and strawberry cough photo :thinking: think I’ll squeeze in a zkittles auto too

2 Likes

Gdp is statting to show signs of purple :heart_eyes: this will be a first for me. Will the coloring spread to old leaves or only form on new leaves?

@VirginiaGrowBoy @beachglass @Dj351 @Storm @Borderryan22

5 Likes

Having issues uploading pictures this morning but if you zoom in on bud its purple on the bottom… just tried refreshing hopefully this works…

4 Likes

4 Likes

You might see some on the fans but most will be around the flowers. Looking good.

3 Likes

I never got any purple in my 2 I grew… but glad to see you have it and hope it spreads!

3 Likes

Looking great, i have some in veg right now waiting to go outside for the summer.

1 Like