Blue Dream, LSD & GDP Grow

Just dropped 1 seed of each Blue Dream Photo, LSD Photo and my favorite GDP Auto. 2/6/2023

I will be using this thread as my grow journal and to ask questions hope everyone enjoys!

Dropped the seeds a day early since i got covid for the first time and didnt get to go on my trip :sob:

@VirginiaGrowBoy @Storm @PurpNGold74

11 Likes

giphy (1)
Hi there. Have fun grow big.

5 Likes

So sorry about missing your trip due to Covid. That sucks! I had Covid back in January 2020 at it’s peak infection rate. (Or was that 2021??? It all runs together.) :crazy_face:

Thanks for tagging me to watch. Be sure to include lots of pictures of your grow and any maneuvering you have to do.

Getting it started. Rock and roll!!

How do you plan to run the autos with the photos? Are you shooting for moving the autos to outdoors or would that still be too early.

Keep us up to date!

5 Likes

GDP and BD are both killer. Haven’t tried LSD.

Set to watch :call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

Following along…:grin:

3 Likes

Always enjoy watching everyone’s grows. I Will hang out :blush::v:

3 Likes

All 3 seeds from ilgm have germinated :raised_hands: placed each sprout in its own red solo cup with drainage notches on the bottom. Using Fox Farms Ocean Forest for soil. Excited to get this journey started again!

4 Likes

Sweet :call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

2 out 3 have already popped up from the dirt one still has a helmet head ill remove if it doesnt fall off by Sunday :heart_eyes: I’ll be placing the 2 that have popped up in the tent today with water bottle domes over the top for hummidty :raised_hands: i think the 3rd one (LSD) will be popping by tomorrow :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

All 3 girls have popped out of the soil :raised_hands: have them in the tent now with hlg 300L-R and hummidifier going…

Im seeing some purple coloring on the stem of gdp hoping shes a colorful girl :heart_eyes:

The husband still doesnt want me to put the tent in a spare bedroom so its still right by our backdoor that he uses daily so stay tuned for upcoming complaints from him about the house smelling like marijuana :crazy_face::rofl:

I’ll be doing research on a stronger filter if i can keep him from smelling it he wouldnt complain about me growing it :relieved:

3 Likes

@VirginiaGrowBoy here you go :slight_smile: #boringphase

1 Like

@JustNikki
That’s interesting about your tent location and smell your husband mentions.

After about asphyxiating my wife upstairs with no filter at all in my first grow when they all flowered all at once, I bought a 4" Infinity system with filter and actually was able to pipe it outdoors completely out of the basement. It made a huge difference but when I open the tent to water or wet trim , it wafts its way back upstairs again. But it’s only temporary and no huge complaints from Mrs. VGB.

Good luck! Is there anywhere you can go thru a door or wall to vent it outdoors or are you doing that already? I’m pretty creative when it comes to solving things like that.

1 Like

Good luck and I’m along for the ride!

1 Like

He’ll get used to the smell :laughing:

I grew some GDP last year that popped up with distinct purple collars, but no purple tones at all after that.

3 Likes

Girls are starting to get big will transplant at least the gdp and lsd this weekend. Blue dream is slightly delayed her germinated seed dried out a little when i was out of town… i brought her back to life and shes doing well now.

Please ignore the bottom liner in the tent i forgot to clean it before starting this round but will clean it this weekend when i transplant :crazy_face:

Gpd my favorote so far she is also the only auto in the tent!

Lsd super excited to try this strain :heart_eyes: please ignore my nails i need to get a mani :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Here is Blue Dream (growing for my husband) shes the one thats developing a little slower due to the seedling drying out a little to much when I was out of town :see_no_evil: i thoight she was a gonner but has made a 100% rebound.

Happy Growing all! Have a great weekend!

5 Likes

They are all looking good! Strong too…

1 Like

Thank you! I cant wait to try lsd :raised_hands:

1 Like

My cat is on the naughty list :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: he snuck in the tent and started munching on my blue dream girl, shes the one thats already been struggling. I replanted her roots and gave her some water… hoping she pulls through, shes already shown signs of being strong so hoping she makes it :cry: does anyone have any sugesstions? Do i cut off her damaged leaves? Her stem is fine she has leaf damage and possible root damamge :sweat: @VirginiaGrowBoy @Storm @beachglass @MidwestGuy @Borderryan22

1 Like

Hard one to heart! My cats and dogs have obliterated plants. I think you have enough left there to pull through. No damage to the main stem?

1 Like

No damage to main stem :pray: my cats obsessed with the girls he comes running anytime he hears the zipper. I have the door slightly unzipped cause im not running vent yet… lesson learned :tired_face: do you think i should trim the leaves where the bite marks are so shes not focusing her energy as much on trying to heal :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like