Blondies First Grow

You have the air pump on the list where’s the water pump? Or did I Miss it?

1 Like

Gonna want a chiller too. Which will require a pump.

I did 8" baskets on my last hydro grow and felt it was way too much so running a 2" basket now. Here’s my journal in case you haven’t seen it:

Keep in mind that different plants have different demands on the system so you will have to adapt to the most finicky plant.

2 Likes

For the closet , my tent setup with coco coir will have the 2 260W XL RSPEC QBs

1 Like

Nope I missed it lol, no clue when it comes to Hydro lol, just think a 40gal plus tote setup for hydro grow for 2 plants would produce beast of plants lol.

1 Like

Cool, you are getting ambitious! Love it

1 Like

Check one, check two :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Lol my hubby wont if I go spend another 300-700 to set up this 38 gallon 2 plant Hydro tote… LOL

1 Like

You’re a lot more ambitious than me. Don’t know a thing about hydro. I’ll be watching, maybe learn a little by watching your journey.

1 Like

Hahaha havent took the jump yet but you can for sure bet I will be asking @peachfuzz or @grundo to mentor me through the first grow. For now I’m beating on my girls daily and seeing what comes out if my first grow.

2 Likes

Lol my hubby said I have the green light for the Hydro closet, after these ones are harvested :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

4 Likes

@PremiumBudzBlondie…I’d be happy to assist you any way I can! Congratulations on the green light… @peachfuzz is still mentoring me!!!:sunglasses:

1 Like

From what I gather I would have to run a heater and chiller in that size DWC tote. So we will see, have awhile to figure it out. My girls are still less than a month old.

5 Likes

Trying to even out the plant on the left

9 days in between the 2 photos

9 Likes

Really nice comparison! :nerd_face: You must be happy!

1 Like

I’m impressed to say the least, so far first grow started out rough but is now been pretty smooth sailing.

2 Likes

@dbrn32
Ok so 7x7 area may become open :woman_facepalming: back to the drawing board. Would you go with 4 HLG 260Ws or 2 550W HLG , both obviously RSPEC. Or how would you light this space. Would probably be able to use 6x6x80 tent in there

1 Like

@grundo @peachfuzz

May be going Hydro quickier than expected/wanted! Any recommendations on a good Hydro setup for a 6x6x80. Also would the T6 cloudline still be sufficient for this size area or should I jump up to a T8

Could you not just use the whole room instead of trying to cram a tent in it?

1 Like

Renting the house and would have to do some major constructing in order to make it enclosed and light proof

3 Likes