Blondies First Grow

My first grow will be an experimental proof grow.
I will be showing the difference between a half ass cheap setup and the results obtained. My 2nd grow will be with a legit setup showing the results obtained.

12 Likes

Anywho here is what we got growing on.
At 912pm last night I dropped 2 Speed+ Autos into room temperature water. Hoping to see tails tonight or tomorrow. I will be using a cheap Chinese MARS Hydro TS 1000W. Growing in my closet (no tent). Will be using tap water that is 6.1 pH. Using 5 gallon bags. Will post pics once I get them germinated and planted. This is gonna be interesting and saddening at the same time, but on a good note will give me an estimate to see if these truly go from seed to harvest in 7 weeks lol. Dont expect much out of this grow at all.

8 Likes

Not a bad approach. I used bag seed for my first grow in many years. I’m happy I did it because I got to make my mistakes when my expectations were low, so there were no big disappointments.

It turned out that, among my bag seeds, I had 2 males and 2 hermies, so all of them were lost; however, I did take them several weeks into flower and learned a whole lot, particularly with the help of the good folks here.

4 Likes

@MattyBear @KeystoneCops @CoyoteCody @Bulldognuts @PharmerBob @dbrn32 @Drinkslinger @Deusoboy420

5 Likes

Thanks for the tag and best of luck!

3 Likes

:+1::+1::+1::joy::joy::joy::joy:
We will see what we can do lol

3 Likes

Waiting for tax return to finish purchasing rest of items for my legit grow setup, so doing this in the mean time and showing the results of the two for people who believe that throw and grow produces just as well as legit setup

6 Likes

Out of likes but set to watching, good luck!!!

3 Likes

Is this where we add our Christmas list? @PremiumBudzBlondie

3 Likes

@CoyoteCody handing out likes , like samples on the block

4 Likes

@PremiumBudzBlondie your tap water is oddly perfect for a hydro setup…

Cheap dwc? Vs current culture and intellidose controlling system?

2 Likes

Just a straight soil grow

1 Like

I pH balance it lol

1 Like

Absolutely lol Christmas joy is always best when spread around lol

1 Like

I can post what it looks like under subpar lighting and what it looks like under higher quality lighting. Subpar I got a max of 3.32 z’s dried and cured.

Under mostly a subpar light then switched to my HLG lights got me 8 z’s dried and cured.

3 Likes

I have a non believer I’m going to prove wrong and make a believer out of lol

5 Likes

My wife wants to do the same experiment to prove I don’t have to spend so much time in the grow.

I don’t have the heart to tell her the reason I spend so much time with the plant is they give me peace and quiet which translates into inner peace…

Gardening isn’t just a hobby it’s mental therapy

20 Likes

I hear you on that only difference is I’m the wife lol

6 Likes

Well it’s a good place to get away from the kids also

2 Likes

I really just want her to start her own so she’ll stop smoking all of mine and appreciate the work involved

2 Likes