BigHuff Grows Golden Goat, Stir Fry, And Orange Gasm

Yeah the two that haven’t grown are the orangeGasm and the stirfry. So I guess for future reference those strains don’t like being topped.

4 Likes

There you go, we got our answer. Im taking notes here.

4 Likes

Got the new feed. The true all in one.

But Rasta Jeff advised a pk boost beginning of flower. We shall see

2 Likes

Also, what is this? Anyone know? It came with the fertilizer

1 Like

Does it seal your bag?

5 Likes

It might… that’s what I was leaning towards but wasn’t sure.

2 Likes

I like the mega crop so far… mixes perfectly, nice and low ppm.

1 Like

Rasta Jeff is funny as hell. And he is very informative. I watched his videos for like 8 hours the other day.

2 Likes

He’s a good dude man. I got some unreleased seeds coming directly from him, can’t wait for the next grow already.

4 Likes

I think they look better already from raising the light. Also I think I screwed up the topping on the top two by pinching too low into the node, so I cut off a lil more to be at the top of the previous node…idk if this is how it’s done but I’m sure gonna find out.

4 Likes

@BigHuff2316 they look good , you got this👌

1 Like

Man I have been missing all this… sooobusy lately. You’ve got good stuff going on in that tent my man!! Well done so far!!

3 Likes

Could be from light a little close, or maybe just heavy feeders. I think that clamp is to seal bag closed too.

4 Likes

The green clip IS a bag sealer, My mother always used them for potato chips.
@BigHuff2316 When your ferts are gone you can use it to keep your munchies fresh. :wink:

3 Likes

Ive actually been looking for a chip clip for my popcorns, this is perfect!

@dbrn32 I’m thinking it was light, they looked better last night, it could all be in my head though. I was told the two on the bottom are in fact heavy feeders, and that if they went deficient i would never catch up. So I thought I was on top of it. We shall see I guess.

3 Likes

I just use cloths lines clips for chip bags and what not a couple bucks for like 50.

2 Likes

@Jackie_Daytona WE have a bunch of them, but with 4 people they get lost all over the house.

Man, coffee and bud taste so good together. Is that why the coffee shops in Amsterdam sell weed?

3 Likes

I added some canna coconut oil and it had a bit of a nutty taste. It was interesting.

2 Likes

I think my corn went bad…:wink:

1 Like

@tchop134 Heres my new one as well.

2 Likes