BigHuff Grows Golden Goat, Stir Fry, And Orange Gasm

The OrangeGasm is doing perfect, it just loves the environment, whatever I’m doing this one plant loves it. I love the plants structure so far. My favorite plant in the tent as of now.

@Covertgrower So I ended up popping the orange gasm…I remember I asked you to remove it from the title…lol any way we can throw it back in? This time the Gashers is gone and Orange Gasm is back. Last time I swear!

3 Likes

@Jackie_Daytona

The roots have made it to the lil holes. Its pretty cool to see the pot in action. Eventually I guess there could be a lil root sticking out of each lil hole. Pretty cool. Has to get alot of oxygen to the roots I would think.

2 Likes

Let me know what I changed it to is acceptable. I can edit it again if needed.

1 Like

The gashers is no longer with us :sob: And I’m giving the zkittles away, I forgot about that… So if you could remove those then it will for sure be the last time. lol thanks again.

1 Like

Anytime bro. Fixed again, better?

1 Like

Perfect! Thanks.

2 Likes

@Nicky Do autoflowers keep growing the whole time? or do they stop a couple weeks after flower like photos?

1 Like

No more auto. Gave it to an acquaintance… Idk if I’m a fan of them. The growth structure is kinda…meh…I guess it coulda been just that one. I still wanna see what it turns out as bit I doubt I will now.

I’m liking the top two. You can tell that one on the right has alot of indica genetics with the small fat leaves. I was hoping to come across some thin leaved phenos of golden goat, but it doesn’t seem like that’s gonna happen.

3 Likes

Autos stop after the stretch and fatten up just like photos after the flip

3 Likes

ok, i missed the stretch then. i transplanted it right when it started flowering, so i doubt its getting any bigger. I was using it for practice. Just wanted to be able to tell my boy if it was gonna get any bigger or not. Thank you.

2 Likes

Your welcome, try to avoid transplanting autos it stunts their growth, and on a short grow it’s not a good idea.

1 Like

I know, i was using it to learn from, i topped it a bunch also, they say your not supposed to do that either. it was entertainment between photos.

1 Like

@Not2SureYet tops autos with good results. You have to know when to do it and what type of plant. Growing medium and everything have to be taken into consideration.
Ide never top an auto in soil myself

3 Likes

@dbrn32 notice the plants on the right mainly. Is that from light stress? Its not heat. But I have the HLG 135 Rspec on full blast…but I have it pretty high…30 inches maybe.

1 Like

Also, @ashhhh @Covertgrower @Hellraiser I topped my plants on saturday afternoon, the two golden goats had two new tops about 10 hours later. The other two however still dont have new tops almost 2 days later. Is this normal? The golden goats are vigorous, if anything ill give the others away and top these again, cause they loved it.

3 Likes

The other 2 are other strains right? genetics maybe?

2 days is a lot to not see new growth imo, I never ran into this issue, did you check the run off ppm to see if theyre eating their food?

overall everything looks great

2 Likes

Their growing, just not from the top yet…wont be long before the “top” is something from the bottom.

1 Like

I see. Sorry man wish I could be more helpful but never ran into this before. Lets see what the rest thinks. Im going to be learning here

2 Likes

Everyone grows at different rates.

5 Likes

I was thinking that but then I was like 2 days is kind of a lot to see new shoots.

1 Like