Big Poppa’s first grow California Dream

@BigPapaBuds so this was from one of my grows. This was a White Widow clone I got from a friend. When you zoom in you can actually SEE the mites. But notice the general yellowing of the fan leaves?

Wow! What did you spray on them?

I used diatomaceous earth, I never got the chance to use the Neem oil. I just harvested early. @BigPapaBuds
Just a reminder, be careful about who you accept plants from.

Yeah learned that lesson the hard way.

1 Like

@Sasquatch @Covertgrower. I’m a little confused with the NFTG feeding schdule. I read somewhere on the forum it was a feed, feed, tea, feed, feed, flush with Herculean Harvest. Is this a weekly schdule or do you feed one week and the next week feed again and so on. First three weeks of veg I’ve gone feed, feed, water (I have no teas). Any natural teas I could make? Thanks for your help guys. BigPapaBuds feels like a LittleNoBud.

1 Like

@BigPapaBuds @Usmcjojo can cover any of these questions. I am only slightly familiar with this nutrient line and don’t want to give you the wrong info. Here’s a thread about any questions.

@Covertgrower Thanks. I read that link and still couldn’t find anything. I’ll check their website.

1 Like

@BigPapaBuds I’m feeding mine about every 3 days . IF you have the sample pack from NFTG some got a foliar spray with it and some got a tea to use with it. Mine had the spray. I’m currently giving my plants the early veg mix of NFTG. and like I said right now about every 3 days. another grower on here @Sittingbull64 I think he said hes feeding every 4 days. we are both out side except hes in the ground I’m in pots

@Sasquatch thanks for the reply. I’m indoors doing weekly but the girls look hungry. A bit off color.

2 Likes

That’s the thing with this stuff. I think depending on pot size temp and all that other good stuff. you feed when they want it. If you haven’t transplanted to the 5 gal pots yet do it. Set a schedule - water - water - feed . watch your pots when they get light water or feed what ever your schedule says but stick to it. If your plants want more they will let u know.
maybe @Sittingbull64 is awake this morning and he’ll weigh in.

2 Likes

Yep @BigPapaBuds, @Sasquatch hit the nail on the head…feed them girls…they love that nectar…
I’ve been feedind, feeding, tea, and they have huge stalks! I mean huge…I will show you some pictures later…but I don’t think you can over do it what so ever with this stuff…I’m impressed to say the least…I’m a fox farm fan and always will be but I’m now a fan of nftg!

1 Like

I been growing quite a few years and these are on track to being some of the biggest ones to date

2 Likes

@Sittingbull64 Damn look at those stalks! Please tag me for any future updates. What kind of girls are those? I just fed my California girls last night. The only problem with NFTG is it’s so expensive. Thanks for the reply.

1 Like

@Sittingbull64 @Sasquatch @Covertgrower. Question on watering. I’ve got five California Dream plants and six OG Mango Kush. Watering and feeding one gallon at a time is wearing on me. Is there some way I can have a storage container of ph water? Will it stay at the ph over a week’s time? Is tap water ok to use if I get the ph down to 6.3? Its over 7 at the tap. The OG’s are in one gallon and will be transplanting into 5 gallon next week. I’m dreading the watering.

1 Like

Thanks @BigPapaBuds…those are crystal and Bruce banner…and yeah it is a ltitle expensive but I think in the long run it is gonna pay off…

1 Like

@BigPapaBuds
I use a pesticide sprayer to water. It sprays out a steady flow, and is usually absorbed by the soil almost about the same time. I spray a little on each plant, then rotate back to the first one.
Water will change PH over a weeks time, how much depends on your Ppm.
ANY water is ok as long as you adjust the ph before use. Tap water is okay as long as you let it sit out 24 hours minimum before use to allow the chlorine to evaporate. (I liked the creek water by my house even)
I hope this answers your question, if I missed it, let me know.

Thanks. I would never have thought of a pesticide sprayer.

1 Like

@BigPapaBuds. I’m super lucky because my tap water is @6.5 out the tap…and I’ve never really bothered with checking my water when in the ground…that’s why I like it better than in pots…has its pros and cons I guess, as far as pH changing I don’t know for sure…I carry a lot of water also, I have 20 plants and not all are close by…I keep buckets hide to catch rain water…it helps…sorry couldn’t help more

1 Like

@Covertgrower @Sittingbull64 @Sasquatch

Getting crowded. Going to move one or two outside until I figured something out. Will the transition outside set them back? 32x32x64 tent

4 Likes

not sure about it if they are autos. You may have to transition them in to sun light, its a lot stronger than your lights… if they are photos they will love you for it…

1 Like