Basic questions

It’ll work, but at reduced power, and output.
@dbrn32 can tell you it’ll work, but at reduced level.
Adding an additional panel to HLG 260XL

1 Like

Ok i still dont see what he see about adding another one. Ill just stick with the normal lights no xtras.

Yeah I would use 1 driver / powersupply with 1 light. You can run as many lights as your room can accommodate obviously, but it makes little sense to divide the power.

This is why i asked before he bought lol. He was seeing it which i still dont. But are these light coming where i have to assemble them when they get here or are they already together. Seeing alot on they have to be put together which is fine with me as long as i can keep ppl away from me and bugging me while doing it lol.

1 Like

Ok i believe he is gonna order an xtra panel or 2 while they r on sale just incase one goes bad or something we have back ups. If not we can build another light down the road.

Depends on how large the space is. If you want 3 boards per sink you order 320 xl kit.

1 Like

Thanks. He was telling ne he seen them onsale and he cant pass up things that arr onsale. Lol. Wish i had his money. Retires from chryslers after 38 years.

1 Like

Hey @Covertgrower. Is it normal for r.o. water to be a 6.28 out of the tap. Thought ro was a flat 7. And the ppms is definitely good i got 2 ppm but 6.28. Should i higher up the ph before watering. Dont wanna mess anything up. Used to be a 6.9 ish not now tho

RO water has no ph. Whatever it’s reading, it takes on the ph of what it’s going into.

1 Like

So anyone out here wanna help me out after i get 1 more grow of autos out of my system. Someone wanna help me get a photo to fill my room with a scrog. 1 plant to fill a 4x6 say maybe 4x5ish. I wanna try it and see if i can do it. I need a good teacher yo start teaching me the basics.

@MrPeat @Not2SureYet @Nicky @Dennis62 @Cannabian. Anyyone have any good pointers to help me out on gettin 1 massive plant out of my grow room. Wanna fo 1 photo as big as i can get it to fill the room. Whos down to be the leader.

1 Like

Medium is the most important choice. I recommend coco.

2 Likes

I wanna try coco and see how i can do with that. Will keep me a little more occupied also. One more set of auto them i wanna try and see how big i can get a photo in my room.

1 Like

@Covertgrower. How normal is this??? This is the cutting i cut off the photo cheese that would not flower til the room. These are in my spare bath with the photos. These are flowering too can they be put into veg again yo grow. Most are starting to get little tiny roots springing from the stems. Yay i did it but they are flowerung too

Sure it’s not preflowers?

Not 100 percent but sure looks like pistils all over every one of these.

They r just starting to look like they r getting very tiny roots popping out of stem but why would they start flowering unless dark made them change because they r small idk. Not really worries about them if they r gonna be garbage just figured id see if i can get them to root :laughing:

Most likely it’s pre flowering, what’s the light schedule?

1 Like

You should be able to re veg it make sure it’s under 18/6
Or run it for 48hr on and then go to 18/6.

Running q massive plant is easy it’s being time patient and then being able to bud that massive plant.
My struggle right now as a auto wastn an auto and now its getting to yucky and cold outside… So I have to see if I can rig these baby’s in my shed.

I agree go with coco

3 Likes

Roughly 15 hours or more. Always more than never tge sane for the autos. Just when i go to bed i unplug them wake up plug them in again. Usually 4 to 6 hours dark only

1 Like