Basic questions

They are all still in cups with water and a shot of rapid root. Ill keep the light on for the night in there. Maybe itll help the autos a bit

1 Like

thats a lot of plant for that size of pot :laughing:

1 Like

Ok need help making the final decision. Best vote wins. 4x7x8 room. Should i get 1 650r or 3 of the 260xl. My mind says this one then that one. Then this one. @Covertgrower @MrPeat @Nicky @Not2SureYet @pptrsha1 @dbrn32 @Cannabian @Dennis62 @imSICKkid @CoyoteCody and anyone else wanna ring in.

3 Likes

Oh and top half of my plants look good for me to take off quite a bit of amber trics on the top half of tge plant only. Should i just cut the branches where they are good and leave the rest a week or so more or will it not make a week after cutting on it.

1 Like

I would do the 3 260s every time. You can just run one light if you want. And can move them or shut down parts individually when plants finish. Just my O2 coverage

4 Likes

It would be 3 of them but thats what im thinking. Think they will b ok at 4x7 says 3x3 flower so 3 would be a 3x9 cover

Yep, me too.

3 Likes

I’d rather have the individual 260s. Solely for the reason of being able to grow indicas with leggy sativas. Being able to move your lights up and down versus one big fixture.

4 Likes

I fixed it. I meant 3 lol I don’t see how they make the 3x3 claim. But @MattyBear uses just one in his 3x3 and his grow are always perfect. With that. You should have super good coverage in a 7’ area.

3 Likes

Plus…with the new diablo boards out, the 288 v2 boards should be alot cheaper and just as good with efficiency(if you can find them)

3 Likes

Ok out of likes this is stupid havnt like but 3 today. How should i go about taking whats good to go on the plant. It not the whole stalk just half way fown is all i wanna take from the looks of trichs

2 Likes

Agreed more flexibility with the 3.
Pull the trigger!

1 Like

i love my 650r but if u want to move plantsa around go with the 260s

1 Like

I would chop just what you want off just before the lights come on. And leave the rest to keep growing.You can use a green LED light to see why you work. You can get one at walmart or any similar store. Even a hardware store. Should be about 10 bucks or less.

1 Like

Got it. Thanks. Will look for a green light also.

1 Like

I got one of these after my headband light quit. This is super bright and the batteries last forever in it. You can see at least a block away with this :grin:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07M8BMWT4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

2 Likes

Agreed with everyone above

1 Like

Okay cant wait now. Just gonna go with the 3. Thanks to all. I appreciate the input. Cant wait for the next grow. Ought to be awesome.

2 Likes

Kind of addicting isn’t this lol

1 Like

Id buy 3 x 650 and just git er dun ! Or 2 x 650 and 1 smaller one for seedlings and early veg.

1 Like