Back at it different set up

Looking pretty good man, what size pots you got going on there?

1 Like

The big girl is in a 17 gal rope tub and the little ones are in 5 gal pots

1 Like

the blue is a kiddy pool for a catch pan

Just a little update on how they are doing the clone got theyre first round of nutes and are loving it gave them 850 ppm at 6.5 ph my next day off gonna toss the scrog net back on the big girl see how she does sep 18th can come soon enough

3 Likes

Looking good…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

before and after pics gardens doing good

3 Likes

Lookin good, for sure :+1:

1 Like

Did some lst on the clones tonight they are growing mighty fine i like it i do have purpling of the stems on all the clones I think it might be a cal mag issue so I’m going to double the recommended dose and see what happens

1 Like

Go for it brother, that is going to be very full not to long from now…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Went in to the garden today and noticed that all of my clones have tacoing leafs what do yall think last watering was about 4 days ago and I only gave them 350 ppm of calmag at 6.2 ph my run off wwas 7.3 ph with 645 ppm before that I fed them 865 ppm at 6.3 ph run off was 7.5 ph and 180 ppm that was before that was 325 ppm at 5.6 ph for first watering with cal mag

How far away is your light?
Happy Growing!!

1 Like

2 ft im thinking it might be a little bit of heat stress

1 Like

I went up to the hydro store and got a ac infinity inline fan

3 Likes

Canoeing like that is normally heat related…check your pH…is a bit high…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

I’m thinking of trying 5.5 ph on my next watering

Check your rh as well ie vpd, …you know what to do…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

I need another way to drop my rh my vpd is .51

Do you have the glass/lens installed on the light…? :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Yea im thinking maybe slow the fan down while the light is off will help maybe my temp is 72 in there right now

1 Like

You got it…you can remove or keep the glass on your light as well…trial and error… :sunglasses::v:

1 Like