Back at it different set up

just a little update and was wondering what causes the leafs next to the top nodes to stand straight up like this

2 Likes

Looking real good in your zone brother… New growth tend to pray to the light if all is happy…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

True that :+1: :v:

2 Likes

Cool beans glad to hear

1 Like

Clones were showing some deficiencies so I hit them with 10ml of cal mag and 5ml of grow a and 5ml of grow b let’s see how they react my ph was a 5.5 and the ppms was at 1800

Uploading: 20200828_082121.jpg…
I think they liked the 1800 ppms not seeing any nute burn

1 Like

Refresh my memory please, are you in coco or soil?..:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Royal gold tupar coco blend

1 Like

but the big girl is in ffof mixed with ff strawberry fields

1 Like

Just checking… Clones are hungry, but you got that… Keep it green bro…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

I’m trying lol I think I’m having a phosphorus deficiency

along with cal mag

You must remember you are working with clones, not seedlings, they are technically as old as the mother…you could possibly get away with feeding stronger dosing ( check on one plant first ) Did you buffer your coco first, before you used it?..(please hit reply on the right side of the screen when you reply to me…that will tag me…I have missed some of your responses and don’t want to seem rude)…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

No i didn’t and yea ill try on the second from left its the one that had the browning of the leafs and it was old growth idk if it has anything to do with it

Remember to always buffer coco, this is exactly why you do. Go to ’ Coco for Cannabis’ website, all the info is there…happy growing brother…:sunglasses::v:

Thanks bro ill keep that in mind im about to do some more lst on my clones pics coming soon

1 Like

did some super croping on the big girl but my clone I just re used the tie they were tied to but working like a champ they are gonna impress i see it coming

2 Likes

Lookin good :+1:

1 Like

Thanks bro

1 Like

3 Likes