Az outdoor, multi-strain medical

It might not make it 2 more weeks

Is it raining at your place

1 Like

Yup. Its raining today. Yesterday was ok

I broke off a couple buds last week on accident. Getting my first taste and its better than last year.

5 Likes

What plant did it come off of

The spice. And shes got weeks to go. My inexperiance shows around harvest time. Im to gitty, just want to take em out to soon.

2 Likes

I try to touch my plants as little as possible the closer I get to harvest. I also try not to touch more than 1 plant at a time without cleaning my scissors and changing my gloves or cleaning my hands if im not wearing gloves.

2 Likes

As far as plant and bud structure go, Afghani and runtz muffins are my favorites. The spice is nice too. But afghani is just cool man. Hope the smoke is as good as i remember.

2 Likes

I found a little bud rot on super lemon today. It was a crunchy lookin bud top down under some branches. I cut that bud off and sprayed the whole house with friendly fungicide. Everybody else looks good.

5 Likes

Still got a week or two on runtz and afghan. Goldleaf is two or three weeks out.

Afghan, runtz and chocolope. Its hard to get a pic of just one plant.

Its all about the weather from here.

7 Likes

Fantastic job!!! I would be standing there tapping my fingers together giggling like a mad hatter!!!

2 Likes

My wife isn’t a big fan of me sharing marijuana pics with her. She thinks yours are pretty.:rose:

1 Like

Sweet.:grin: i know what you mean. My girl isnt into weed either. But she plays along as she shes my excitement and joy for growing. Sadly, its the most joy i get from life these days. Im just not able to be active like before cancer.

2 Likes

My wife smokes 10x more weed than I do. Shes not interested in the growing part but she absolutely loves trim jail. To her its mind numbing and that’s exactly what she’s going for.

4 Likes

@plumbdand she smokes plenty too she just doesn’t have the appreciation for the the plants beauty as we do. Her father is undergoing his heavy chemo treatment right now before his tcell harvesting he was on track a month ago but contracted Covid again which put him back a month. We went to a kickass auction last night in Connecticut. All the proceeds benefit the Jolly John Fund which gives money and support to cancer patients while they are undergoing their treatments. They auctioned off a car, trips to Florida one private entity donated $20k a lot of nice people there good times felt great to be a part of it.

7 Likes

Beautiful WB, man i am praying you get all of them to the end. Absolutely beautiful Brother :beers: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

1 Like

We should have fairly good weather for at least the next two weeks

2 Likes

16% humidity today 30% in the center of my 10x12 greenhouse.

3 Likes

Weather is perfect right now. My nighttime humidity still struggles. I think i need an exhaust fan at the top end of my greeenhouse. Maybe? Two weeks of this weather would be heaven

3 Likes

Beautiful plants and colas, @W.B.elpaso ! Looks like the weather’s chances of rain this week are way down. :+1: