Az outdoor, multi-strain medical

I did the same exact thing to one of mine. she split months ago, I used the soft green coated wire, tied it up a little loose, but the stem grew around the wire. I didn’t catch it till a couple weeks ago. She had a deep, ugly gouge all the way around her trunk. I’m surprised she could uptake any nutrients at all. When I undid it, the split was healed but the constriction remains and looks horrible.

I’m glad the super skunk is working out for your growmie, how big are the buds? Mine are still tiny tiny, but she’s just starting to hit her stride.

1 Like

Uploading: 20220813_081443.jpg…
[Processing: 20220813_080957.jpg

Pictures are hard to upload, I figured it was pretty good from Bonide, Organic Garden, i pulled off the infected piece and wiped the branches with peroxide

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan, and disregard anything I said. I forgot about your unique challenges. I imagine you don’t get as much time with your girls as I do with mine.

1 Like

They had small buds, just getting started. Still in preflower.

Heres my gorilla zkittles auto and cream and cheese auto. Almost dry. Getting ready for the grove bag.

6 Likes

Exactly Right i work in a factory for 10hrs , I don’t live far away, but im tired when I come home

1 Like

You gotta wait for the pic to fully upload. Takes forever sometimes. Ya, that is made by a good company. I havent had mold issues yet. Knock on wood!!

Nice Color inside the Buds , I never seen any weed like it👍

1 Like

I ordered a gallon of Agrowlyte, probably won’t be here for a few day’s, Thank God its a small amount , I pulled off the infected area and cleanedn

1 Like

I get it. On days when I have plumbing jobs I’m done in when I get home. Fortunately I only have to do that 3 or 4 days a week.

1 Like

Heres my Super skunk. She’s a month in and buds are about the size of my pinkie. Hoping she’s going to pack it on from here. They smell good though.
IMG_1606

Heres whats left of Choco Mama.

She’s about a third of what she was, she’s finally getting over the transplant shock from 3 weeks ago. Probably won’t finish til thanksgiving but I’m optimistic I still get a nice yield off her.

7 Likes

Probably the lighting. But that gorilla zkittles turned a purple almost black color late in flower. I stopped feeding her for 2 weeks before i chopped it. It changed all kinds of shades.

2 Likes

Im actually thinking of chopping down a plant because my gh is too full. I was gonna sacrafice too cool, its a runtz biscotti indica dom. Cross. Its 5 feet by 4 feet and still streching. It wasnt suppose to be that big.

1 Like

Dont chop it Ill take it.

3 Likes

Chocolope clone

5 Likes

I was half hoping you would say that. I just thought about it today. Let me sleep on it, but we would have to load her at night or in the early am. Im not trying to advertise.

1 Like

@plumbdand ya, i need to get rid of that one. I can pull it out and wrap it up if you’ll take it. It will help the other plants out if i do. If not that one will probably cause me some bud rot problems later. Its already leaning on the plastic and i have no more space to give it.

1 Like

Ill take it i can swing out there tomorrow afternoon. How ya gonna wrap it

1 Like

I got a piece of shade fabric to wrap around the whole plant. Then put a garbage bag around the pot. You can back up right to my gh door and we can put it in your truck laying down.

1 Like

I dug up some numbers on that strain, too cool is runtz and scotty 2 hotty. Scotty 2 hotty is clocked at 26to 29% thc. Too cool is a 80% percent indica